Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you saw the head of a gas company walking down the street what would you do to him?

+5
DethPanada
jackmackg
TheHandofOdd
NixonTech2071
tolstoydreamcastfan
9 posters

Go down

if you saw the head of a gas company walking down the street what would you do to him? Empty if you saw the head of a gas company walking down the street what would you do to him?

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:41 pm

i think i would punch him till all his teeth came out and say "if you raise the prices up next time i'm going to actually kill you!" sorry to you guys it may not seem so big but where i live it''s already up to 5 dollars a gallon!
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

if you saw the head of a gas company walking down the street what would you do to him? Empty Re: if you saw the head of a gas company walking down the street what would you do to him?

Post  NixonTech2071 Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 pm

"Go sell your kids and have sex with a gas pump freeloader." (I am a very angry teen)
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

if you saw the head of a gas company walking down the street what would you do to him? Empty Re: if you saw the head of a gas company walking down the street what would you do to him?

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Ummmmmm................. I'd kill him. Like how he's killing our economy. Then (Cause I killed him) I'd go on a oil company/gas company VP, CEO, President killing rampage.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:04 pm

ill pas him buy and not care.
jackmackg
jackmackg

https://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm

jackmackg wrote:ill pas him buy and not care.
You must not drive yet. lol!
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 pm

i would do to him what those kids did to bobby kent Smile
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:43 pm

Ahh, see but this is why I am a pacifist. While I understand that feelings of rage and violent urges are NATURAL when considering how the people are OBVIOUSLY being oppressed, one must keep in mind that random destruction and violence in order to achieve socio-political change is VERY ineffective and is LIKELY to fail. Rather than killing him (or any other oil CEO's) we should all be taking to the streets, having marches and rallies like mad, we should FORCE THE HANDS OF OUR LAZY SENATORS TO PASS EXTREMIST BILLS THAT WOULD TAX THE HELL OUT OF THE OIL COMPANIES FOR THEIR WINDFALL PROFITS.

In fact...I was watching the news a few days ago, and I watched the story about the Democratic congress trying to get a bill passed that would DO JUST THAT (penalize the oil companies for making so bloody much money) and of COURSE it got smacked down in the congress (plus Bush said he would VETO it anyway) and I thought to myself,

"WELL!? WHERE"S THE OUTRAGE!? WHERE THE ANGRY PROTESTERS!? WHERE"S THE PICKET LINES, THE HUNGRY RALLIES!?" We have no one but ourselves to blame for not taking responsibility for our retarded politicians we all but KNOW don't really give a damn about us.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:Ahh, see but this is why I am a pacifist. While I understand that feelings of rage and violent urges are NATURAL when considering how the people are OBVIOUSLY being oppressed, one must keep in mind that random destruction and violence in order to achieve socio-political change is VERY ineffective and is LIKELY to fail. Rather than killing him (or any other oil CEO's) we should all be taking to the streets, having marches and rallies like mad, we should FORCE THE HANDS OF OUR LAZY SENATORS TO PASS EXTREMIST BILLS THAT WOULD TAX THE HELL OUT OF THE OIL COMPANIES FOR THEIR WINDFALL PROFITS.

In fact...I was watching the news a few days ago, and I watched the story about the Democratic congress trying to get a bill passed that would DO JUST THAT (penalize the oil companies for making so bloody much money) and of COURSE it got smacked down in the congress (plus Bush said he would VETO it anyway) and I thought to myself,

"WELL!? WHERE"S THE OUTRAGE!? WHERE THE ANGRY PROTESTERS!? WHERE"S THE PICKET LINES, THE HUNGRY RALLIES!?" We have no one but ourselves to blame for not taking responsibility for our retarded politicians we all but KNOW don't really give a damn about us.

lol leave i to tolstoy to try and talk to the guy, and no beat his ass.

but in this topic are we talking about the big wigs in opek? confused
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:40 am

Well yeah, but the idea is that if we don't want to be raped at the pump, then we need to take action. Hell, you want gas prices to go down? Organize a national "Don't Drive Week." If even 1/8th of the American population didn't drive or LIMITED driving for even a week, the oil companies would be feel the fiscal SLACK and probably CRAP THEMSELVES. Remember, striking is what got the last Czar of Russia to abdicate the throne. Never underestimate the power of PASSIVE RESISTANCE!!
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:44 am

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:Well yeah, but the idea is that if we don't want to be raped at the pump, then we need to take action. Hell, you want gas prices to go down? Organize a national "Don't Drive Week." If even 1/8th of the American population didn't drive or LIMITED driving for even a week, the oil companies would be feel the fiscal SLACK and probably CRAP THEMSELVES. Remember, striking is what got the last Czar of Russia to abdicate the throne. Never underestimate the power of PASSIVE RESISTANCE!!

RIGHT ON cheers , can we riot to make marijauna legal ban alchohol too?!?!
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyokid Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 am

ummmm.... yeah, that will help a lot
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:32 am

sillyokid wrote:ummmm.... yeah, that will help a lot

weed makes you dumb and fat and doesnt cause you to have a stomach ulser AND DIE (like my grandpa, my uncle, my cousin...) It just makes u chillaxed and if you do get addicted to it its only a mental addiction which can be solved by chewing on carrots etc. I personally dont smoke, eat, or do anything w/ weed but I accept the facts.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:02 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:
TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:Well yeah, but the idea is that if we don't want to be raped at the pump, then we need to take action. Hell, you want gas prices to go down? Organize a national "Don't Drive Week." If even 1/8th of the American population didn't drive or LIMITED driving for even a week, the oil companies would be feel the fiscal SLACK and probably CRAP THEMSELVES. Remember, striking is what got the last Czar of Russia to abdicate the throne. Never underestimate the power of PASSIVE RESISTANCE!!

RIGHT ON cheers , can we riot to make marijauna legal ban alchohol too?!?!
i think the idea of marijauna being legal is. i would rather have cigs banned, and i think most of the obacco smokers would switch over to pot if they had too.

but i would rather not ban the booze!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:01 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
jackmackg wrote:ill pas him buy and not care.
You must not drive yet. lol!

Neath will you if you kill him. really how would this solve anything.
jackmackg
jackmackg

https://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Post  Hindsy19 Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:26 am

You wouldn't see one walking down the street in England. They all know there's a price on their heads Wink
Hindsy19
Hindsy19

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:24 am

Hindsy19 wrote:You wouldn't see one walking down the street in England. They all know there's a price on their heads Wink
Lol. It's gas around $10 per gallon over there? Or has it gone up again.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum