Random match up music 1 *new style*

Go down

Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  DethPanada on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Note the title saying *new style* well yes. i will down be posting vids of the contestints, most of the time live. i hope you all enjoy

ok here we go:Theme "attack of the double base"

Metallica's "dyers eve:



VS

Slayers "war ensemble"


remember, this is about the drumming and the double base, not he sing or guitar playing or the song.
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:58 pm

Slayer gets my vote. Metallica...... don't even get me started.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 37
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  DethPanada on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:13 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:Slayer gets my vote. Metallica...... don't even get me started.

i know what you mean, old metallica good, new metallica=well.... new cds got some good songs though, sounds a bit like kill'em all. but lars well...
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:53 am

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:Slayer gets my vote. Metallica...... don't even get me started.

i know what you mean, old metallica good, new metallica=well.... new cds got some good songs though, sounds a bit like kill'em all. but lars well...
Yeah, they're new stuff has... like two good songs, and they're not off that St. Anger piece of crap. Lars, should have just went and played tennis like he was suppose too. If he had did that we would probably still have Napster.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 37
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  DethPanada on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:00 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:Slayer gets my vote. Metallica...... don't even get me started.

i know what you mean, old metallica good, new metallica=well.... new cds got some good songs though, sounds a bit like kill'em all. but lars well...
Yeah, they're new stuff has... like two good songs, and they're not off that St. Anger piece of crap. Lars, should have just went and played tennis like he was suppose too. If he had did that we would probably still have Napster.

are you talking about he new albume? cause IMO about 90% of the songs on it kick ass.

yes that is true about lars, i remember after the '04 down load *i think 04* after joey and dave played with metallica, there was talk of joey doing a full tour with metallica.
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:33 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:Slayer gets my vote. Metallica...... don't even get me started.

i know what you mean, old metallica good, new metallica=well.... new cds got some good songs though, sounds a bit like kill'em all. but lars well...
Yeah, they're new stuff has... like two good songs, and they're not off that St. Anger piece of crap. Lars, should have just went and played tennis like he was suppose too. If he had did that we would probably still have Napster.

are you talking about he new albume? cause IMO about 90% of the songs on it kick ass.

yes that is true about lars, i remember after the '04 down load *i think 04* after joey and dave played with metallica, there was talk of joey doing a full tour with metallica.
How can the songs kick ass. They haven't released any yet lol! The previews do sound good, I wish they would get Joey. But he's too talented for them.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 37
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:09 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:Slayer gets my vote. Metallica...... don't even get me started.

i know what you mean, old metallica good, new metallica=well.... new cds got some good songs though, sounds a bit like kill'em all. but lars well...
Yeah, they're new stuff has... like two good songs, and they're not off that St. Anger piece of crap. Lars, should have just went and played tennis like he was suppose too. If he had did that we would probably still have Napster.

are you talking about he new albume? cause IMO about 90% of the songs on it kick ass.

yes that is true about lars, i remember after the '04 down load *i think 04* after joey and dave played with metallica, there was talk of joey doing a full tour with metallica.
How can the songs kick ass. They haven't released any yet lol! The previews do sound good, I wish they would get Joey. But he's too talented for them.

they have actualy been putting out a crap load of singles, with these really weird grunge vocals that are not james.

i hear hey are doing it on perpouse, and the albumes suppose to sound like really trash or some crap...but anyway the playing and lyrics kick ass from what i have heard.

yeah, i was amazed that joey was able to play, nothing else matters, seek and destroy, enter sandman, creeping death, and for whom the bell tolls, like 90% spot on. i just allways thought of him as a souless speed drummr jocolor
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random match up music 1 *new style*

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum