Wanna help out a friend?

Go down

Wanna help out a friend?

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:37 pm

Get this mother fucker banned, or just spam his account.
https://www.youtube.com/user/dumpmasterflash

He keeps posting shit all over my Youtube account. I've reported him, Youtube doesn't do shit anymore. Just help me a bit. And If youtube pulls any crap on me. He started it. I'm keeping one post he put. But sad thing is It's not the most offensive one. confused Damn IT!!!

Here is the one I kept:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFdGO0C2-4
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 37
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:Get this mother fucker banned, or just spam his account.
https://www.youtube.com/user/dumpmasterflash

He keeps posting shit all over my Youtube account. I've reported him, Youtube doesn't do shit anymore. Just help me a bit. And If youtube pulls any crap on me. He started it. I'm keeping one post he put. But sad thing is It's not the most offensive one. confused Damn IT!!!

Here is the one I kept:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFdGO0C2-4

i got a few tricks up the 'ol sleeve
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  NixonTech2071 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:08 am

I am part hitman
avatar
NixonTech2071

Posts : 195
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  dsdfgfds on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 am

We would look very mature spamming a little kids account, huh?

Sorry. I'm not gonna be a part of this one.
avatar
dsdfgfds

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  NixonTech2071 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am

First it was Zonemad96, then it's dumpmasterflash guy, man am I gonna have fun messing with this bitch for insulting one of my best friends on youtube.
avatar
NixonTech2071

Posts : 195
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  TheHandofOdd on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:36 am

Thanks for helping me out NixonTech2071 and DethPanada. You guys got even more of my respect, If you need anything let me know. To Megashadow77, No it's not. I'm just so tired of these fuckheads on youtube. Best thing anyone can do is drive them off youtube, so we have less people like them.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 37
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  SoliDSnakE on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 am

fighting fire w/ fire doesnt work but as we all know somebodys going to try it lol!
avatar
SoliDSnakE

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Under your shoe,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:11 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:I am part hitman

n|n to you dead dog, i was lawl
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  NixonTech2071 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm

DethPanada wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:I am part hitman

n|n to you dead dog, i was lawl

No really, I made ZoneMad96 cry
avatar
NixonTech2071

Posts : 195
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:I am part hitman

n|n to you dead dog, i was lawl

No really, I made ZoneMad96 cry

wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......zone and trash are the same people?
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  TheHandofOdd on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:04 am

DethPanada wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:I am part hitman

n|n to you dead dog, i was lawl

No really, I made ZoneMad96 cry

wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......zone and trash are the same people?
Trash? Who is this trash you speak of!!
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 37
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  DethPanada on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:I am part hitman

n|n to you dead dog, i was lawl

No really, I made ZoneMad96 cry

wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......zone and trash are the same people?
Trash? Who is this trash you speak of!!

lol, dumpsterflash or w/e the queer kids name is
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna help out a friend?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum