Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happened tp E3???

+3
DethPanada
TheHandofOdd
tolstoydreamcastfan
7 posters

Go down

what happened tp E3??? Empty what happened tp E3???

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:24 pm

E3 used to be so good, every year we found out some really good info about games and consoles . and every year we were excited until E3 split up...now there are two conventions E3 and E for all and so far things weren't so bad until...E3 2008,this is by far the worst E3 of all time with many companies not joining or the ones that did come showed something we already knew about or something that just plain SUCKS,and the worst of them all was nintendo with wii sports resort and wii music,the thing was terrible and was a waste,in fact it was so bad that the owners were thinking of stopping E3 for good but after a few days they announced they will be making more E3s so after that horrible abomination the hope we have left for this year is E for all
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

what happened tp E3??? Empty Re: what happened tp E3???

Post  TheHandofOdd Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:03 pm

I know what it is!!! Developers stopped giving a fuck about the gamers. Now it's all about selling selling selling, You're just a profit to them They don't give a fuck if the game is good.

This all started back in the 90's with Tom Kalinske (President of Sega).

That's why I really don't play new games any more. They all suck. The Last Epic game I played was GTA IV, BUT IMO Bioshock was the last True Game I've seen. But We all know 2K will fuck up Bioshock, They'll start a franchise. Bioshock 2K9!!!
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:E3 used to be so good, every year we found out some really good info about games and consoles . and every year we were excited until E3 split up...now there are two conventions E3 and E for all and so far things weren't so bad until...E3 2008,this is by far the worst E3 of all time with many companies not joining or the ones that did come showed something we already knew about or something that just plain SUCKS,and the worst of them all was nintendo with wii sports resort and wii music,the thing was terrible and was a waste,in fact it was so bad that the owners were thinking of stopping E3 for good but after a few days they announced they will be making more E3s so after that horrible abomination the hope we have left for this year is E for all

seems like what TKE said, just smaller.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Not bashing any system here, just throwing out logical facts, it all started with the Wii being stuck in shovelware, and nintendo fighting a lawsuit for patent infringement, I cant believe I thought this year was going to be great for gaming, but all I see is reports of Nintendo's shovelware supply pressuring up to new levels, we might as well head for the fallout shelter. We might see a profit drought in 2009. I pray for nintendo... And sony as well, microsoft seems to be ahead of alot of things lately.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:I know what it is!!! Developers stopped giving a fuck about the gamers. Now it's all about selling selling selling, You're just a profit to them They don't give a fuck if the game is good.

That's why I really don't play new games any more. They all suck. The Last Epic game I played was GTA IV, BUT IMO Bioshock was the last True Game I've seen. But We all know 2K will fuck up Bioshock, They'll start a franchise. Bioshock 2K9!!!

i dont know about u guys but i smell another video game crash coming. On the other hand i thought sony had a pretty solid line up.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:34 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:I know what it is!!! Developers stopped giving a fuck about the gamers. Now it's all about selling selling selling, You're just a profit to them They don't give a fuck if the game is good.

i dont know about u guys but i smell another video game crash coming. On the other hand i thought sony had a pretty solid line up.

I dunno........
A Toaster with a Nintendo logo would sell, just so Nintendo Fanboys could reach a climax, and so haters could bitch about Nintendo not being what it used to be....
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:25 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:E3 used to be so good, every year we found out some really good info about games and consoles . and every year we were excited until E3 split up...now there are two conventions E3 and E for all and so far things weren't so bad until...E3 2008,this is by far the worst E3 of all time with many companies not joining or the ones that did come showed something we already knew about or something that just plain SUCKS,and the worst of them all was nintendo with wii sports resort and wii music,the thing was terrible and was a waste,in fact it was so bad that the owners were thinking of stopping E3 for good but after a few days they announced they will be making more E3s so after that horrible abomination the hope we have left for this year is E for all

Like to buy a period?

Ahem...Yes, E3 sucked. Thats what makes me think they have something planned for the TGS coming up.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:26 am

SoliDSnakE wrote:

The first crash happened because companies were ignorant enough to think, what ever we put out every one will buy it. Now days, there's only three major companies, which sucks I miss more consoles lol! And it's pretty much the same thing every year. You have the Sell-out console, The Underdog, and The meh console.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:18 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:

yeah,especially since none has any money right now makes it worse (he wii might make though due to it's cheap price)or maybe people will buy a ps2 cause it's the cheapest and forr the first time a last gen. console will win this generation, either way something bad is on it's way
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum