Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TKE gear...???

+3
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
sillyokid
DethPanada
7 posters

Go down

TKE gear...??? Empty TKE gear...???

Post  DethPanada Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:21 pm

i think it would be a kick ass idea. we need to get on the ball with this thing, TKE t-shirts, car air freshiners, guitar hero skins, TKE socks, hats, cell phone skins, patches, pins, bumper stickers, perfumes...?? so many things, they profits could to to tolstoy, he could spend a ammount of $ on some thing to buy and review, and poor some of it back into the website, and the merchindise.

TKE has made a deep impact in the gaming and tech world, its time to get the word out about it.

NO PANTS FTW!! Exclamation
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

TKE gear...??? Empty Re: TKE gear...???

Post  sillyokid Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:32 pm

or HCB gear!
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:41 pm

DethPanada wrote:i think it would be a kick ass idea. we need to get on the ball with this thing, TKE t-shirts, car air freshiners, guitar hero skins, TKE socks, hats, cell phone skins, patches, pins, bumper stickers, perfumes...?? so many things, they profits could to to tolstoy, he could spend a ammount of $ on some thing to buy and review, and poor some of it back into the website, and the merchindise.

TKE has made a deep impact in the gaming and tech world, its time to get the word out about it.

HAHAHAHAHA...DEEP IMPACT!? Nah, I'm just some crazy kid who knows how to manipulate the people around me.....*SEND MONEY*......
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:13 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA...DEEP IMPACT!? Nah, I'm just some crazy kid who knows how to manipulate the people around me.....*SEND MONEY*......

haha true, i be getting a large some of money next week, i would like to send you some, but i am to young for paypal, you got a PO box?

also are you ever gonna do anymore of those "what i believe" videos? i am that guy that showed 'em to my churchy folks (:
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 pm

I think you're gettin' a little carried away there, buddy.

Shirts are definitely an idea, some of that other stuff, not so much.

TolstoyKafkaEvksy's Scent of New Plastic? Sorry, not so great.
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:39 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:

haha true, i be getting a large some of money next week, i would like to send you some, but i am to young for paypal, you got a PO box?

also are you ever gonna do anymore of those "what i believe" videos? i am that guy that showed 'em to my churchy folks (:

Oh yeah, I remember you. How'd they like the bit about Gays in the biblical sense? Ummm...I'll probably get around to doing more of those when I feel like it. Just like before, when I didn't feel like doing more reviews I just don't feel like doing any of those videos right now.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Well, ya do whatever you like Tolstoy. It's your channel, after all.
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:Well, ya do whatever you like Tolstoy. It's your channel, after all.

do i hear the sound of a TKE what i believe basher?
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Wait, what?
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:49 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember you. How'd they like the bit about Gays in the biblical sense? Ummm...I'll probably get around to doing more of those when I feel like it. Just like before, when I didn't feel like doing more reviews I just don't feel like doing any of those videos right now.

lol, the youth minister reminds me alot of you, very straight forward, like he will curse some times, and tell us how much the big CORP churches are a bunch of shit, he aint afraid of the truth, hes been kicked out of 3 churches cause of it. its not like his teachings are brain washing, there just real world, so any ways we all liked it, he did not care about that "bad words", he said he likes how you get all up into it and stuff, very grasping.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:Wait, what?

just the way you were all like w/e, made it sound like you think that anything he does that is not tech or movie related is a waste...?!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:04 pm

What the hell? NO!

I was saying it's his channel, and he can do whatever he pleases with it, and anyone who disagrees can go to hell.

How the crap did you misinterpret that?
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:30 pm

DethPanada wrote:i think it would be a kick ass idea. we need to get on the ball with this thing, TKE t-shirts, car air freshiners, guitar hero skins, TKE socks, hats, cell phone skins, patches, pins, bumper stickers, perfumes...?? so many things, they profits could to to tolstoy, he could spend a ammount of $ on some thing to buy and review, and poor some of it back into the website, and the merchindise.

thts a bit much buddy.
Spade
Spade

http://Myspace.com/akachichi

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:35 pm

[quote="Spade"]

thts a bit much buddy.[/quote

maybe so, but t-shirts still a good idea.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  eggertstwart Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:39 pm

I'd buy a TKE guitar hero skin.
eggertstwart
eggertstwart

Back to top Go down

Post  MLSUSA Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Tolstoy cologne would smell like the inside of an NES Cartridge...mmm Very Happy
MLSUSA
MLSUSA

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 pm

MLSUSA wrote:Tolstoy cologne would smell like the inside of an NES Cartridge...mmm Very Happy

AAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAA Actually, no, it would probably smell like Old Spice because that's what I wear.....when I don't feel like taking a shower....no I'm kidding I'm clean...accept for that FOXDIE some bitch injected me with...now people end up dying of heart attacks whenever I walk by...
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down