Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I'm Complaining about how there are no people here. So I'm leaving.~

+4
mrmcman1616
TheHandofOdd
NixonTech2071
MLSUSA
8 posters

Go down

~I'm Complaining about how there are no people here. So I'm leaving.~ Empty ~I'm Complaining about how there are no people here. So I'm leaving.~

Post  MLSUSA Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:57 am

And here lies the forum that one was HolyCrapBatman. Today, I lay it to rest. Goodnight, my sweet prince Crying or Very sad

But seriously, until this board subtracts the Sleep, I'm going to take it off my favorites and forget it ever happened.
MLSUSA
MLSUSA

Back to top Go down

~I'm Complaining about how there are no people here. So I'm leaving.~ Empty Re: ~I'm Complaining about how there are no people here. So I'm leaving.~

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:29 am

Hump thy leg~
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

~I'm Complaining about how there are no people here. So I'm leaving.~ Empty Re: ~I'm Complaining about how there are no people here. So I'm leaving.~

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 pm

MLSUSA wrote:And here lies the forum that one was HolyCrapBatman. Today, I lay it to rest. Goodnight, my sweet prince Crying or Very sad

But seriously, until this board subtracts the Sleep, I'm going to take it off my favorites and forget it ever happened.
Well don't try to help the board. Just leave! THAT SOLVES EVERYTHING RIGHT?

Really I don't get the logic here, and you know why? Cause there is none.

END
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:39 pm

We need funds. Bad. We need to merge with another site or we will fail.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:42 pm

dude the fourm is still good and just needs a little push to get the site really popular so....what is this really all about??? Suspect
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Please design some ads
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:33 pm

HEY! LET'S ALL BITCH AND MOAN!

Very Happy
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:42 pm

Look, it's slow now, but in a while I'm sure we can get some more people on the boards. And if we don't, it's not like we can't just keep it around in case we're going to need it one day.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:19 pm

look i am back and did not leave just go to him im back and see why
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TruePikachao Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:03 pm

If you theme it well so it looks nicely layed out and not GREY it would be much more appealing, I mean, I personally wouldn't spend time on a near-dead forum that looks like this when there are forums that look amazing with lots of members.

First things first, get an IF board and a good theme for it to make it look nice? =]

TruePikachao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down