Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support this Site FOR REAL THIS TIME

5 posters

Go down

Support this Site FOR REAL THIS TIME Empty Support this Site FOR REAL THIS TIME

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:13 pm

I'm tired of you morons whining about there how there isn't anyone on this forum.

You can't solve the problem by leaving.

TolstoyDreamcastfan, may create to many threads. But at least he's trying.

So here is what you need to do.

Create, anything that promotes the site. Post it on your signature, on other sites.

I need to talk to Tolstoy About making a video about the site. (Thanks to Nixontech for doing that, also Very Happy )

Try to get our site further listed on Google. You can do this for free. Our site is listed on Google, but not to were we need it.

Yahoo really screwed me over on the "We list your site on EVERY search engine with Text from the site".
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Support this Site FOR REAL THIS TIME Empty Re: Support this Site FOR REAL THIS TIME

Post  mrmcman1616 Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Or we wait for you or TKE to hit the big time...

We just need to open up new chat sections, so that it's not specifically about classic nerdism. Open up a "Big Shows" section, with areas like TGS, E3, E for All, Otakon, and Comic-con to discuss. Open areas to talk about computer's and OS's, game consoles, iPod FAQ's, cell phone help tips, HDTV's, DVR's, hacking.....Any new sites with lots of promise will draw a crowd of people wanting to join in on the fun early for the chance up up rank status, and become a mod on a successful site.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Support this Site FOR REAL THIS TIME Empty Re: Support this Site FOR REAL THIS TIME

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:37 pm

hey,hand of odd if you can make a poster i would be willing to post them all over my town
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:40 pm

You are on of my best friends HOO, I will never let this site die, I am trying to scout out more viewers of my HCBM joining video.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 am

Alright, guys, I totally dig the enthusiasm here, and NO WORRIES!! I've got an idea for LOADS OF FRESH NEW CONTENT, and we can DEFINITELY get more people on the boards. Just give me a tick or two....maybe a week...and some cash....do you have a gun actually? I mean if I'm going to go to the mob for help I might as well carry a...oh nevermind, just stand by.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:25 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:You are on of my best friends HOO, I will never let this site die, I am trying to scout out more viewers of my HCBM joining video.
cheers cheers
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down