Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

too all the good youtuber folk, open and read this!!

+2
NixonTech2071
DethPanada
6 posters

Go down

too all the good youtuber folk, open and read this!! Empty too all the good youtuber folk, open and read this!!

Post  DethPanada Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:26 pm

we all need to band together, and take out youtube.com/dogmai20f, he is the real scum of youtube, just go to his channel and see what i mean, he needs to be stopped, i am currently fighting with him over my spare account youtube.com/feind4zig, he is based in the UK, off a WIFI router of someone near him, he has said hes got my IP, and is ready to change it to deny me internet use.

now i know he most likely can not do this, and folks, this battle is not for me, he is like one of the most hated people on youtube, and we need to close him, and his account down, dismantle his every shred of being from youtube, and maybe even the whole web.

but i can;t do it alone, i need people with great PC and hacking ability.

go out there and attack!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

too all the good youtuber folk, open and read this!! Empty Re: too all the good youtuber folk, open and read this!!

Post  NixonTech2071 Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 pm

I will do anything but hack to take this troublemaker down
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

too all the good youtuber folk, open and read this!! Empty Re: too all the good youtuber folk, open and read this!!

Post  DethPanada Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:49 pm

then do what ever you can, he is in the UK, and threatened to block my Ip adress, which he can't really do, cause i am on verizon, and that messes that up, lol.

just go on his channel and declare war on him.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Only youtube admins can see IP's, and they don't do anything with them for fear of getting themselves screwed over.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:26 pm

looks like he is officially taken out because when i went to the site it said not found 404
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:46 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:looks like he is officially taken out because when i went to the site it said not found 404

nah he's still a live and kicking, hes in the UK so he does not log on until aler at night, which sucks for me, but there is like no in hell he can hack me.

also, thanks for the add nixon.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 pm

i am going to try to report him to youtube when he is on
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:53 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:i am going to try to report him to youtube when he is on

https://www.youtube.com/dogmai20f

try that, and i think you will see that reporting does not do any good.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:08 pm

i had just report in and sent the message to all his subscribers
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:12 pm

i pu up a great fight IMO i won, cause after he logged on, we were talking back and forth, and i am like "well you have not blocked my IP yet" and hes like, oh i am not even gonna waste my time your prolly just some angry twelve year old virgin, i am not even gonna waste my time, then i was telling him how he was all talk, we did this kinda chating for like 20 minutess, thens hes all like "i said i would block your ISP, so you can NEVER connect to th inernet again" so i am like w/e, you win (even though i know he can't really do that)i told him how my life is much more then some keyboard fight, that he wins, yadda yadda yadda!

the end........

or is it?????
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm

I say EMAIL it to Vinnie Paul. He'd be pissed out of his mind.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:14 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:I say EMAIL it to Vinnie Paul. He'd be pissed out of his mind.

him and anal car bomb, i so wish they would show up to ozz fest and spread there anti dime and Pantera shit all over
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:I say EMAIL it to Vinnie Paul. He'd be pissed out of his mind.

him and anal car bomb, i so wish they would show up to ozz fest and spread there anti dime and Pantera shit all over
Dude... if I saw them there.... they would meet Mr. Fuck and Mr. You, and by that. I mean my fists.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

Dude... if I saw them there.... they would meet Mr. Fuck and Mr. You, and by that. I mean my fists.

if i saw them there, oh the fun i could have, first i would kick them and the back of the head, hen fight hem, then win there pussy ass's in the fight, drag the to the bathroom, slowly almost drown them to death, kick there ribs a few times, drown them some more, smash there face the through the mirror, make them spread there legs, drop a toilet tank cover on here nuts, like 5 times, or until they loose feeling down there, piss in there face, slowly burn there fingers, chop the tips of there toes of with a piece of the glass mirror, then when they get the feeling back in there balls, i chop them off, along with there dicks, then sodomize each of them with the dicks, put there tiny nuts in there mouth, and melt there lips together, then tell them o insult dime, and PanterA again, then i think, i think i will shove there hands like up to there elbows in each others asses, and then write "i hate PanterA" all over there bodys, roll them out side, then see if they live.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  Krigo Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:21 am

Sounds to me that you just hate someone and want people to help get rid of a legitimate account.
Krigo
Krigo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Krigo wrote:Sounds to me that you just hate someone and want people to help get rid of a legitimate account.
Did you even look at his account?
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Krigo wrote:Sounds to me that you just hate someone and want people to help get rid of a legitimate account.

looks to me that your some punk new kid, legit account my sunburned ass, look at it!!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down