Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody - Page 2 Empty Re: Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 am

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

no sir you do not, every thing sounds epic...except for the singin!

i am lawl so much right now, in a metal forum on myspace, some guy is trying to tell me how much dime/PanterA sucks, and how much better "protest the hero" and "the showdown" are better then PanterA and how there guitar players are better then dime. so i told him to make a Protest the hero VS PanterA topic, like its 7-1, with PanterA in the lead. so he goes, well if it were the showdown VS PanterA, the showdown would/should win. when if you listen to "the showdown" they are a 100% christian ripoff of PanterA.

also, he thinks Herman li, and sam totman (of Faggotdragon force are way better then dime, and how they are the best guitar players out there (other then John petrucci, and the guys from PTH and TSD) LOFL
The Showdown? Lol, wanna be Pantera. We speed ever thing up force can go die. They suck suck suck DICK!!!

Yeah. Coheed and Cambria is just weird. They can play good. But their lead singer sucks. You don't try to mix Rush with Metal. lol

my jaw dropped when he said herman was better then dime, i am better then herman!!

some of there songs are ok (C&C) but they should have left maiden alone, same with A7X
I thought A7X remake was pretty good. But my Favorite was Wasted Years remake by Devildriver.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum