Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best handheld system ever?

+6
mrmcman1616
jackmackg
TheHandofOdd
NixonTech2071
tolstoydreamcastfan
johndol1412
10 posters

Go down

What is the best handheld system ever? Empty What is the best handheld system ever?

Post  johndol1412 Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:32 pm

??????????????????????????????????????????
johndol1412
johndol1412

Back to top Go down

What is the best handheld system ever? Empty Re: What is the best handheld system ever?

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:27 pm

game boy pocket is smaller than game boy original and is the one that pwned everyone else at the time (you know game gear, lynx, and turbo grafix express)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

What is the best handheld system ever? Empty Re: What is the best handheld system ever?

Post  NixonTech2071 Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Classic: GB, Lynx, GameGear.

Previous/now: GBA, PSP and DS. (also looking for a GP2x)
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:51 pm

The PSP, when I had it customized. But damn Sony Products are so faulty. I'm on my second PSP.

As for classic.... GameGear, Lynx, and Gameboy.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:10 pm

PSP hacked is the best time i ever had with a hand held.

But damn Sony Products are so faulty.

Really? i had my ps2 when it came out and it still works. I have it out side in heat and even brought it to other country and it still works for me. same with my ps1 and psp. my ps1 i gave to my friend and my other one it in central America. My psp never break.
jackmackg
jackmackg

https://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:20 pm

jackmackg wrote:PSP hacked is the best time i ever had with a hand held.

Really? i had my ps2 when it came out and it still works. I have it out side in heat and even brought it to other country and it still works for me. same with my ps1 and psp. my ps1 i gave to my friend and my other one it in central America. My psp never break.
Well good for you. Most people don't have the much luck with Sony consoles. It's strange. I've had great luck with my 360(s) (I got two) never had to ship them to Microsoft.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:30 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
jackmackg wrote:PSP hacked is the best time i ever had with a hand held.

Well good for you. Most people don't have the much luck with Sony consoles. It's strange. I've had great luck with my 360(s) (I got two) never had to ship them to Microsoft.
ha! your telling me i've had 4 ps2s 2 were overheated and 1 of them the disk reader stoppped working and 1 somehow still works and if was not the 3 broken ps2s i would have a 360 right now instead all i have is a wii Sad and now you see why i hate sony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 pm

WTF are you people doing to your Sony products?
jackmackg
jackmackg

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:10 am

We are using them. I'm on my second Slim, the UMD drive was broken out of the box on mine. I don't need it with ISO's, since my fat drive still works, but still, I wanted one working.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:18 am

mrmcman1616 wrote:We are using them.
Yea, I guess that's the problem Sony designed them to have games.... but when People play them OH MY GOD! affraid affraid affraid

Anyways. Let's see....

I've had.
First PSX, boy do I miss it. I had it for years and years. The Beads were falling out of the spinner. Then a week after that It stopped reading the games.
Second PSX.... another PlayStation I miss. This one Nothing went wrong. I just sold it.
Third PSX, Ah, I got it for $25 at Gamestop. The laser was dying when I got it.
Gran Turismo 3 Edition PS2 for 3 or 4 years. Then it broke.... laser just died one day.
PS2 Slim. THE LASER ON THIS ONE JUST FUCKING QUIT. That simple. I had it for about 1 1/2. Then It just died.
Now I have a Fat PS2, which works great. It's pre-owned too, and guess what? Just cause I know the mother funker is going to die soon. I spray painted it sliver.
PSP, laser died.

I see some patterns in these "Sony Products" silent
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:20 pm

i have had my big Ps2, since it came out, i have also modded it too, its about 8 years old Surprised still works like new.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:07 pm

DethPanada wrote:i have had my big Ps2, since it came out, i have also modded it too, its about 8 years old Surprised still works like new.

same here.
jackmackg
jackmackg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Well woop-dee-doo. I read a while back.... last year. That PS2s have a failure rate of 50%. I donno google that or something.

BTW I'm not dissing on Sony. I love Sony, it's just their products are so dang faulty.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:04 pm

And now there's the 360 RROD issues...

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:53 pm

I say the Gameboy. The sheer libary of games was overwelming! Very Happy Surprised
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:04 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:And now there's the 360 RROD issues...
I say Viva la old consoles. Most of mine still work. I just take care of them. Like I clean the cartridges. I've only replaced one pin connector on my Genesis.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:39 am

OMFG WHERES THE NEO GEO POCKET COLOR LOVE. I MEAN IT EVEN HAD A SONIC GAME. AND YES I LIKE CAPS LOCK CAUSE YOU KNOW... ITS LIKE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME. psp is good too.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm

i still am waiting for the xbox portable o come out =/!!!!!!!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 pm

I too love NGP
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:15 pm

jackmackg wrote:
DethPanada wrote:i have had my big Ps2, since it came out, i have also modded it too, its about 8 years old Surprised still works like new.

same here.

the big ones a bit harder to mod, but its a f@$# tank!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyokid Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:34 am

game boy
ohh yeah!
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down