Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random video game matchup 15

5 posters

Go down

random video game matchup 15 Empty random video game matchup 15

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 am

okay here is todays psx vs genesis please commit on what you think, as for me i choose sega genesis
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

random video game matchup 15 Empty Re: random video game matchup 15

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 am

PS1Its just an amazing console, sure it didnt have Sonic, but bassically what it did was came in and bitch slapped SEGA and Nintendo. When you think about it, Nintendo created its own competitor. Sonic and Mario needed to learn to share anyway. Besides I still have a brand new original Playstation in my basement (yes the gray kind). But I must say PSX IS WRONG, its PS1, Playstation, or even Playstation One if you are refering to the 2000-2006 ones. PSX was some weired panasonic thing in japan that played DVD's too if memory serves correct so yea... SONY FTW!!! segas good too. Also take in the games like MGS, Syphon Filter, Crash, Spyro, Rainbow 6, MoH, RR, Tenchu, Wild Arms 2, Legend of Dragoon, Tony Hawk, all the arcade remakes etc. It just is the all around console, it has kid games, sport games, every type of game imaginable (except MMO's but those are life stealers not games)
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:43 am

SoliDSnakE wrote:PS1Its just an amazing console, sure it didnt have Sonic, but bassically what it did was came in and bitch slapped SEGA and Nintendo. When you think about it, Nintendo created its own competitor. Sonic and Mario needed to learn to share anyway. Besides I still have a brand new original Playstation in my basement (yes the gray kind). But I must say PSX IS WRONG, its PS1, Playstation, or even Playstation One if you are refering to the 2000-2006 ones. PSX was some weired panasonic thing in japan that played DVD's too if memory serves correct so yea... SONY FTW!!! segas good too. Also take in the games like MGS, Syphon Filter, Crash, Spyro, Rainbow 6, MoH, RR, Tenchu, Wild Arms 2, Legend of Dragoon, Tony Hawk, all the arcade remakes etc. It just is the all around console, it has kid games, sport games, every type of game imaginable (except MMO's but those are life stealers not games)

Actually, PS1 didn't slap Dreamcast. The Dreamcast came out almost 5 years after the PS1 in 1999. Then, one year later the PS2 came and who the hell needed a dreamcast anymore?

Except me cuz I love them :3
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:14 am

Megashadow77 wrote:
SoliDSnakE wrote:PS1Its just an amazing console, sure it didnt have Sonic, but bassically what it did was came in and bitch slapped SEGA and Nintendo. When you think about it, Nintendo created its own competitor. Sonic and Mario needed to learn to share anyway. Besides I still have a brand new original Playstation in my basement (yes the gray kind). But I must say PSX IS WRONG, its PS1, Playstation, or even Playstation One if you are refering to the 2000-2006 ones. PSX was some weired panasonic thing in japan that played DVD's too if memory serves correct so yea... SONY FTW!!! segas good too. Also take in the games like MGS, Syphon Filter, Crash, Spyro, Rainbow 6, MoH, RR, Tenchu, Wild Arms 2, Legend of Dragoon, Tony Hawk, all the arcade remakes etc. It just is the all around console, it has kid games, sport games, every type of game imaginable (except MMO's but those are life stealers not games)

Actually, PS1 didn't slap Dreamcast. The Dreamcast came out almost 5 years after the PS1 in 1999. Then, one year later the PS2 came and who the hell needed a dreamcast anymore?

I love them too but I never said they bitch slapped the Dreamcast, they bitch slapped the Saturn, Jaguar, 3DO, N64 etc. I actually think the PS2 is pretty meh, I like the PS3 and 1 but 2 i just never got into. Although I did get it on my b-day which I share w/ PS2. (october 26) but yea...
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:29 am

SoliDSnakE wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:

I love them too but I never said they bitch slapped the Dreamcast, they bitch slapped the Saturn, Jaguar, 3DO, N64 etc. I actually think the PS2 is pretty meh, I like the PS3 and 1 but 2 i just never got into. Although I did get it on my b-day which I share w/ PS2. (october 26) but yea...

1. Oh, sorry, my mistake.

2. ZOMG I AM TEH BIRTHDAY ON OCTOBER 25!
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:32 am

Megashadow77 wrote:
SoliDSnakE wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:

1. Oh, sorry, my mistake.

2. ZOMG I AM TEH BIRTHDAY ON OCTOBER 25!

cheers *high fives*
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:16 pm

PSx all the way, that was my first ever system, awhhh sypro days =o
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:10 pm

DethPanada wrote:PSx all the way, that was my first ever system, awhhh sypro days =o

ITS PS1 or do u own that panasonic pile of crap? anyway yea that was my first game...
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:31 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:
DethPanada wrote:PSx all the way, that was my first ever system, awhhh sypro days =o

ITS PS1 or do u own that panasonic pile of crap? anyway yea that was my first game...

nah, i owned he old school big boy Ps1
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 am

DethPanada wrote:
SoliDSnakE wrote:

nah, i owned he old school big boy Ps1

i still have one in box.. BEAT THAT!!!
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyokid Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:33 am

psx
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:24 am

sillyokid wrote:psx

*coughs* OMG HAVE U MISSED THIS ENTIRE THREAD IVE BEEN POSTING THATS THE INCORECT TERM YES IM A NERD AND LIKE CAPS LOCK DEAL WITH IT ITS PS1 U n00B!!!111oneoneone lol!
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down