Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i just got an n-gage,could you tell some good games for n-gage please???

3 posters

Go down

i just got an n-gage,could you tell  some good games for n-gage please??? Empty i just got an n-gage,could you tell some good games for n-gage please???

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 pm

okay i just got an n-gage game deck (not qd) and have 4 games sonic N,pademoium,call of duty, and pocket kigdom own the world and was wondering if you could tell me some good games to get(please no hate mail on this if you don't like n-gage,i already have enough cause of some hacker)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

i just got an n-gage,could you tell  some good games for n-gage please??? Empty Re: i just got an n-gage,could you tell some good games for n-gage please???

Post  NixonTech2071 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:34 pm

Wrong forum
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

i just got an n-gage,could you tell  some good games for n-gage please??? Empty Re: i just got an n-gage,could you tell some good games for n-gage please???

Post  shaggyusm26 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:okay i just got an n-gage game deck (not qd) and have 4 games sonic N,pademoium,call of duty, and pocket kigdom own the world and was wondering if you could tell me some good games to get(please no hate mail on this if you don't like n-gage,i already have enough cause of some hacker)

Pandemonium is probably one of the best....I have quite a few N-Gage games. Other than that X-Men Legends, Tom Clancy Splinter Cell, Colin McRae Rally, Crash Nitro Kart, Tony Hawk, and maybe FIFA. Pathway to Glory really sucks and so does Ashen (in my opinion). OH if you like The Sims there is a really good Sims game (Bustin' Out) on there.

The N-Gage gets old REALLY quick except for passing the time waiting in a doctor's office or in an airport, etc. I got mine free back in 2004 or 2005 with like 4 games from LetsTalk. I got like 8 or 10 games from EBgames for like $2.99 each NEW. I basically cleaned them out.

I had the QD which although it had a MUCH better layout/size, probably wasn't as good as the "taco" because it lacked USB support, the MP3 Player, and the radio. Also the rubber edge started falling apart after a year and a half of use...I actually used it for the cell phone too. There are tons of apps you can put on there though because it uses the Symbian OS which is a Java based SmartPhone technology.
shaggyusm26
shaggyusm26

http://www.myspace.com/shaggyusm

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 am

shaggyusm26 wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:okay i just got an n-gage game deck (not qd) and have 4 games sonic N,pademoium,call of duty, and pocket kigdom own the world and was wondering if you could tell me some good games to get(please no hate mail on this if you don't like n-gage,i already have enough cause of some hacker)

Pandemonium is probably one of the best....I have quite a few N-Gage games. Other than that X-Men Legends, Tom Clancy Splinter Cell, Colin McRae Rally, Crash Nitro Kart, Tony Hawk, and maybe FIFA. Pathway to Glory really sucks and so does Ashen (in my opinion). OH if you like The Sims there is a really good Sims game (Bustin' Out) on there.

The N-Gage gets old REALLY quick except for passing the time waiting in a doctor's office or in an airport, etc. I got mine free back in 2004 or 2005 with like 4 games from LetsTalk. I got like 8 or 10 games from EBgames for like $2.99 each NEW. I basically cleaned them out.

I had the QD which although it had a MUCH better layout/size, probably wasn't as good as the "taco" because it lacked USB support, the MP3 Player, and the radio. Also the rubber edge started falling apart after a year and a half of use...I actually used it for the cell phone too. There are tons of apps you can put on there though because it uses the Symbian OS which is a Java based SmartPhone technology.
thank you so much it took a while but i finally know what too get
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down