Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic vs mario (and sega vs nintendo)

+2
DethPanada
tolstoydreamcastfan
6 posters

Go down

sonic vs mario (and sega vs nintendo) Empty sonic vs mario (and sega vs nintendo)

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:20 pm

i like sonic and sega a little bit more than mario and nintendo,but nintendo comes in a close second
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

sonic vs mario (and sega vs nintendo) Empty Re: sonic vs mario (and sega vs nintendo)

Post  DethPanada Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Mario FTW, but i don't care either company. Sega was just farting around, they could have done beter. and well one word, the "wii" pretty much an epic fail, unless you like frigging mini games, and maybe a few good party games.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

sonic vs mario (and sega vs nintendo) Empty Re: sonic vs mario (and sega vs nintendo)

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Sega does what Nintendon't.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:16 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:Sega does what Nintendon't.
aman brother!!!,aman Cool
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:14 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:Sega does what Nintendon't.

Make bad 3d games?
lol joking

However, Overall I had an equal love for both of the companies until Sega went third party. Then alot of respect was lost from me.
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:14 am

it would be damn funny of sega, and the non real "atari" came back in he next wave, and killed NES with like a 64 bit, 2-d system.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 am

Too bad Sonic took a shit in his mouth for every game after Sonic CD. Sonic + 3-D = BULL SHIZZ.

If this were 1995, I would pick Sonic though. His platformers made me happier than Mario's...but Mario is right there, since Mario 1+3 are some of my favourite games ever.

Then Super Mario 64 came out. You look me in the eye and say you think it sucks.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:11 am

mrmcman1616 wrote:Too bad Sonic took a shit in his mouth for every game after Sonic CD. Sonic + 3-D = BULL SHIZZ.

If this were 1995, I would pick Sonic though. His platformers made me happier than Mario's...but Mario is right there, since Mario 1+3 are some of my favourite games ever.

Then Super Mario 64 came out. You look me in the eye and say you think it sucks.
You didn't like Sonic Adventure? I thought that game was great. Number 2 was kinda crappy.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:
mrmcman1616 wrote:Too bad Sonic took a shit in his mouth for every game after Sonic CD. Sonic + 3-D = BULL SHIZZ.

You didn't like Sonic Adventure? I thought that game was great. Number 2 was kinda crappy.

I never really "got" Sonic adventure. I don't know why, and I can't explain it. I just didn't get it.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:58 pm

i was never really a big fan of sonic
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:23 pm

granted, i think pong-pattle is the best, HOW CAN U NOT LIKE HIM, HES A 2x4 WHITE BOARD REPRESENTED IN ABOUT 20 PIXELS THAT HITS A BALL BACK AND FORTH ALL DAY!!! BRILLIANT!!!
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 am

SoliDSnakE wrote:granted, i think pong-pattle is the best, HOW CAN U NOT LIKE HIM, HES A 2x4 WHITE BOARD REPRESENTED IN ABOUT 20 PIXELS THAT HITS A BALL BACK AND FORTH ALL DAY!!! BRILLIANT!!!
I wupped pong-pattle ass, cause he was fucking around with me and he was being an asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogid9D0rcEI
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down