Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little stuff you STILL bitter and/or agitated about.

5 posters

Go down

Little stuff you STILL bitter and/or agitated about. Empty Little stuff you STILL bitter and/or agitated about.

Post  NixonTech2071 Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 am

I was just thinking of movies to see the rest of the year, and somehow, somewhere, in the most random time, the most horrible film, THE SEEKER came to mind, then I felt like cutting myself, the nightmare still exists, and the fact I have seen it still builds that inner rage that I had when I walked out of the theater. "well, School is tommorow and I have not even centered myself to deal with that". Man, what a terrible day. Do you guys still feel bitter or agitated about something.?
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Little stuff you STILL bitter and/or agitated about. Empty Re: Little stuff you STILL bitter and/or agitated about.

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am

NixonTech2071 wrote:I was just thinking of movies to see the rest of the year, and somehow, somewhere, in the most random time, the most horrible film, THE SEEKER came to mind, then I felt like cutting myself, the nightmare still exists, and the fact I have seen it still builds that inner rage that I had when I walked out of the theater. "well, School is tommorow and I have not even centered myself to deal with that". Man, what a terrible day. Do you guys still feel bitter or agitated about something.?
I try to be happy But an unknown thing pisses me off. Like right now I'm thinking about what is pissing me off (which is nothing) and I just feel like punching something (over nothing). It's very very weird and NO I'm not Bipolar.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Little stuff you STILL bitter and/or agitated about. Empty Re: Little stuff you STILL bitter and/or agitated about.

Post  SoliDSnakE Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:I was just thinking of movies to see the rest of the year, and somehow, somewhere, in the most random time, the most horrible film, THE SEEKER came to mind, then I felt like cutting myself, the nightmare still exists, and the fact I have seen it still builds that inner rage that I had when I walked out of the theater. "well, School is tommorow and I have not even centered myself to deal with that". Man, what a terrible day. Do you guys still feel bitter or agitated about something.?
I try to be happy But an unknown thing pisses me off. Like right now I'm thinking about what is pissing me off (which is nothing) and I just feel like punching something (over nothing). It's very very weird and NO I'm not Bipolar.

i get that way too, ill be in the car and the radio will be going and everything will be fine then all of the sudden the phone rings and ill just get PISSED OFF and want to crash into a tree, it doesnt matter whos calling me, its just small things will piss me off, im still ticked at myself for selling off alot of my collection, i dont have alot of games but I kept the Saturn w/ everything, the PS3 w/ everything, a PS1 and a NES. I think im gonna get a model one genesis soon though.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf55ion Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 am

I left my PS1 Namco Arcade Stick, boxed in mint condition (the one with the yellow buttons) in an old house when i moved. They go on ebay for about £50+ (bout $100) now.
wolf55ion
wolf55ion

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:17 pm

i get so pissed of when flys get on my food
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down