Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

+2
NixonTech2071
TheHandofOdd
6 posters

Go down

Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!) Empty Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 am

A little editing goes a long way. IMO this is my best review.

TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!) Empty Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  NixonTech2071 Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 am

THIS REVIEW IS WIN
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!) Empty Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:20 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:THIS REVIEW IS WIN
cheers cheers cheers
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:22 pm

you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:57 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes

But It's not a SEGA GENESIS.

It's a Majecstco genesis.

Like how Super Saiyan 4 isn't a real Super Saiyan.

IT ISN'T! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY! Mad
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:08 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
No it PLAYED Genesis games. It wasn't really a Genesis by Sega. So you're saying all these Top Loaders, like stuff Yobo makes are Real NES systems?
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:

still, its nothing like other other too, thats like saying "well St anger is still metallica" no is not, its something that the "real" fan does not want, its a cheap Knock off.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:31 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
No it PLAYED Genesis games. It wasn't really a Genesis by Sega. So you're saying all these Top Loaders, like stuff Yobo makes are Real NES systems?
no if they were named N.E.S than it would be a N.E.S cause it called that so because it's name is genesis it's a genesis cause it's a genesis,no other way to explain it i mean it's a genesis cause it's called genesis and a genesis is a genesis (also majecstco had to get the rights from sega for the name and to allow them to build it to use genesis software)so it is a genesis
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:48 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
no if they were named N.E.S than it would be a N.E.S cause it called that so because it's name is genesis it's a genesis cause it's a genesis,no other way to explain it i mean it's a genesis cause it's called genesis and a genesis is a genesis (also majecstco had to get the rights from sega for the name and to allow them to build it to use genesis software)so it is a genesis
Majesco didn't get the rights. Sega just gave it to them. But it's not a Sega Genesis. Majesco just slapped that on there to trick the consumers, it was more powerful then both Genesis 1 & 2.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:41 am

there really is not argument here! if HOO does no feel like reviewing a POS system, why shoudl he? you are like the only person here (TKEdreamcastfan) who likes that cheap KO! quit ramming your opions down people throats, and trying to win an un-winnable battle (for your point)
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 am

DethPanada wrote:there really is not argument here! if HOO does no feel like reviewing a POS system, why shoudl he? you are like the only person here (TKEdreamcastfan) who likes that cheap KO! quit ramming your opions down people throats, and trying to win an un-winnable battle (for your point)
look,i know i can't make hoo make a video and i was arguing cause i really do believe that the genesis was really a genesis okay,the fact for the video was over and i was just putting my opinion like everyone else here to try to show my point and to try to see my view of the argument so (which totally failed)he can so why it is a genesis 3 (which is my opinion)so that is h i did not to force him but to show him my point of view by explaining why i think that is it actually a genesis
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:13 am

DethPanada wrote:there really is not argument here! if HOO does no feel like reviewing a POS system, why shoudl he? you are like the only person here (TKEdreamcastfan) who likes that cheap KO! quit ramming your opions down people throats, and trying to win an un-winnable battle (for your point)
look,i know i can't make hoo make a video and i was arguing cause i really do believe that the genesis was really a genesis okay,the fact for the video was over and i was just putting my opinion like everyone else here to try to show my point and to try to see my view of the argument so (which totally failed)he can so why it is a genesis 3 (which is my opinion)so that is h i did not to force him but to show him my point of view by explaining why i think that is it actually a genesis
Well, I'm not going to make a Video on it. But yes, I see what you mean. But The only Genesis to me is ones made by Sega.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaReaper01 Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:A little editing goes a long way. IMO this is my best review.

Dude, randomness is like flowing out of your nose in this review Laughing Laughing lol!

ThaReaper01

https://www.youtube.com/ThaReaper01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down