Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to bring this up.

4 posters

Go down

Need to bring this up. Empty Need to bring this up.

Post  NixonTech2071 Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Zonemad wasnt really giving me more shit because he started laying really low, not that i care or anything, but we should keep a status quo (what is status quo?) on our enemies so they dont breach our perimeters and spam this site up, I really did love that flame video Odd, but what if there is a hole in our security, what if one of us is zonemad, or an impersonation of MLSUSA? Not directly speaking towards anybody but just trying to keep this site alive is a priority for me because of petty drama on other sites. So we need to stealth attack more.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Need to bring this up. Empty Re: Need to bring this up.

Post  dsdfgfds Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Well, apparently this has become a United Flamers Site.

I'm out.
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:Well, apparently this has become a United Flamers Site.

I'm out.

No, Zonemad is still annoying. That guy that flamed dimebag is up to something I bet.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:17 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:

I'm out.

No, Zonemad is still annoying. That guy that flamed dimebag is up to something I bet.
Eh. It's kinda gotten old. Zonemad.... is never going to be gone... what can you do? Ya know.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:

I'm out.

Eh. It's kinda gotten old. Zonemad.... is never going to be gone... what can you do? Ya know.

There was this one guy on deviantart who hacked everybodies profile and spammed with hateful messages. Than he hacked another site I think.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:26 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:Zonemad wasnt really giving me more shit because he started laying really low, not that i care or anything, but we should keep a status quo (what is status quo?) on our enemies so they dont breach our perimeters and spam this site up, I really did love that flame video Odd, but what if there is a hole in our security, what if one of us is zonemad, or an impersonation of MLSUSA? Not directly speaking towards anybody but just trying to keep this site alive is a priority for me because of petty drama on other sites. So we need to stealth attack more.

You caught me!

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:12 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:Zonemad wasnt really giving me more shit because he started laying really low, not that i care or anything, but we should keep a status quo (what is status quo?) on our enemies so they dont breach our perimeters and spam this site up, I really did love that flame video Odd, but what if there is a hole in our security, what if one of us is zonemad, or an impersonation of MLSUSA? Not directly speaking towards anybody but just trying to keep this site alive is a priority for me because of petty drama on other sites. So we need to stealth attack more.

You caught me!

Lets just hope that frantic reply wasjust a joke.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum