Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best game of the year so far???? (and many more)

3 posters

Go down

the best game of the year so far???? (and many more) Empty the best game of the year so far???? (and many more)

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:29 pm

okay,2008 is almost up with about 3 months to go and nothing huge coming up (unless there is a surprise other than gears of wars 2 and little big planet) and i thought that why don't we predict what will get game of the year (and some others) and make sure this is your opinion only (what i means is don't go by just those videogame reviewers and put what YOU really fell is best
/
best ps3 only title:metal gear solid 4,guns of the patriots
best 360 only title:gears of war 2
best wii only title:super smash bros. brawl
best overall game of the year: MEGA MAN 9
worst overall game of the year:Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm
best down loadable game of the year:mega man 9
best overall system this year:xbox 360
best future for a system:ps3
worst console/handheld this year:psp
best movie game:walle
best new character:niko bellic,gta4
best rpg game:??? (don't play them)
if you have any others please post your idea/ideas
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

the best game of the year so far???? (and many more) Empty Re: the best game of the year so far???? (and many more)

Post  mrmcman1616 Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:49 pm

I thought Gears 2 wasn't out yet....

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

the best game of the year so far???? (and many more) Empty Re: the best game of the year so far???? (and many more)

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm

best ps3 only title: MSG4
best 360 only title: Ninja Gaiden II
best wii only title: Mario Kart
best overall game of the year: GTA IV
worst overall game of the year: Too Human
best down loadable game of the year: MegaMan 9
best overall system this year: Xbox 360
best future for a system: Wii
worst console/handheld this year: PSP
best movie game: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
best new character: Nikko Bellic Gta 4
best rpg game: Fable 2
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:04 pm

I dont know why.....But I actually love my PSP....Everybody hates it, but it beats everything else, in my eyes. Maybe its the homebrew speaking....

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:47 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:I dont know why.....But I actually love my PSP....Everybody hates it, but it beats everything else, in my eyes. Maybe its the homebrew speaking....
not trying to sound mean but it is the homebrew because other than the final fantasy 7 remake game (and n+ but that also came out on ds) there has been no good psp games this year
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:38 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
mrmcman1616 wrote:I dont know why.....But I actually love my PSP....Everybody hates it, but it beats everything else, in my eyes. Maybe its the homebrew speaking....
not trying to sound mean but it is the homebrew because other than the final fantasy 7 remake game (and n+ but that also came out on ds) there has been no good psp games this year
Hand-Held consoles just suck in general.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:14 pm

God of War ring any bells? Plus, Im looking forward to the new Spiderman game....Although I should probably get it for 360....

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:

God of War ring any bells? Plus, Im looking forward to the new Spiderman game....Although I should probably get it for 360....
GOD OF WAR CAME OUT LAST YEAR
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Did it? I thought it came out in, like, March...Maybe thats just when I picked it up though....

How come nobody picked the Gizmondo for worst handheld?

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:30 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:Did it? I thought it came out in, like, March...Maybe thats just when I picked it up though....

That came out in 05!!!
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:33 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
mrmcman1616 wrote:Did it? I thought it came out in, like, March...Maybe thats just when I picked it up though....

That came out in 05!!!
the gizondo been dead scene 05
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:46 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:

That came out in 05!!!

And the PSP in '04. What's your point? It's still out there.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:27 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:

That came out in 05!!!
They're re-lunching it in... November or something like that.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

That came out in 05!!!
They're re-lunching it in... November or something like that.
like anyone is going to buy it lol!
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:07 pm

What, the 3000? Nah, it's only got a mic and anti-glare screens, and a wider colour gamut, and a faster response time. Im not gonna shell out the $200, it's not worth it for a third PSP.....

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:08 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:What, the 3000? Nah, it's only got a mic and anti-glare screens, and a wider colour gamut, and a faster response time. Im not gonna shell out the $200, it's not worth it for a third PSP.....
no,not the psp 3000 we talking about they are making a new gizmondo handheld sometime during now and spring
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:18 pm

I thought Tiger Electronics was in the shitter?

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:26 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:I thought Tiger Electronics was in the shitter?
yes,it is the company the bankrupt 3 months after the system launched and see scene the company went bankrupt all the rights to the system were so another company picked up the license and is making a sequel to the system
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down