Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No sound on PSP

3 posters

Go down

No sound on PSP Empty No sound on PSP

Post  betamax52 Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 am

OK, I am in desperate need of some help here.I recently accidentally dropped my PSP onto my kitchen floor, and I pushed the headphone socket in slightly.Now the PSP always thinks that there are headphones inserted which overrides the PSP's speakers and now you can only get sound through headphones, which can be an extreme pain sometimes.Has anyone here got a fix?
betamax52
betamax52

https://www.youtube.com/user/betamax52

Back to top Go down

No sound on PSP Empty Re: No sound on PSP

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:25 pm

betamax52 wrote:OK, I am in desperate need of some help here.I recently accidentally dropped my PSP onto my kitchen floor, and I pushed the headphone socket in slightly.Now the PSP always thinks that there are headphones inserted which overrides the PSP's speakers and now you can only get sound through headphones, which can be an extreme pain sometimes.Has anyone here got a fix?
Something could be lodged in the audio port. Try shining a flash light into it and see if anything is in it.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:34 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:
betamax52 wrote:OK, I am in desperate need of some help here.I recently accidentally dropped my PSP onto my kitchen floor, and I pushed the headphone socket in slightly.Now the PSP always thinks that there are headphones inserted which overrides the PSP's speakers and now you can only get sound through headphones, which can be an extreme pain sometimes.Has anyone here got a fix?
Something could be lodged in the audio port. Try shining a flash light into it and see if anything is in it.
and if that dosen't work you an always take it to sony if they you don't mind giving them money
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum