Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is wrong with jack tomson

3 posters

Go down

what is wrong with jack tomson Empty what is wrong with jack tomson

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:07 pm

i mean really there are many other reason crime has gone up other than video games i mean think about tv,rap,radio,teen influnce, and most importunely PARENTS,no not your guyses but the ones that abuse or abandon their child okay!,sure part of the problem is video games(about 2%) but eveything elese is doing it also and don't see people trying to ban that.....right? tell me what you think and tell me 1:what you think of jack tomson and 2:do you think video games are the reasons for all the problems today
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

what is wrong with jack tomson Empty Re: what is wrong with jack tomson

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:59 am

He's not on his medicine and he trys to force his moral code on every one else.

See a post on my tech blog post about him:
http://www.lockergnome.com/riot904/2008/05/20/jack-thompson/
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Well, I don't exactly see that he's forcing a moral code on anyone, I mean, he has the right to peaceably resist ideas he doesn't like (as do we all.) I'd consider "FORCING" someone to believe like you do, KILLING them if they didn't. Still, though, he IS wackho, and paranoid, and all the judges in his area, apparently dislike him and have tried to have him barred from the courtroom. God only knows where he got his law degree. Anyway, I actually drew a long political cartoon once about this very issue, and it featured the little Mexican dog showing how supposed "Classic" forms of media ALWAYS had violence in them, and yet no one blames them for societies woe's. I'd like to show it all off one day, but again, I don't know how I'd go about doing that yet....plus...I fear art theft...mmmmm
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum