Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't blame the game developer....

+2
TheHandofOdd
tolstoydreamcastfan
6 posters

Go down

don't blame the game developer.... Empty don't blame the game developer....

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 am

a bad game there is almost always a reason for a bad game that is not the game developer/s fault for example the reason why et sucked so hard is that atari didn't get the rights to make the game until real late and atari had ONE guy make the game 12 days and another example for one gba game (i don't know which just that this story is true) had been making a pet reality simulator for 11 months showed it o their boss and he said "yeah this is good but we would like to make it a platformer (which is totally opposite of a simulator) and had to recreate the whole game in only 4 months. and some other stuff that can make the game crappy is that the retailers have to get what they want in the game if you want them to stock, so walmart can go to a driving game and say "hey if you want us to stock this game he must walk on foot"so now they have to change the whole game in a little amount of time making the game crappy, also a small budget make a developer keep bugs on a game that needs to be fixed because they don't have the money for it.so mostly the reason we have so many bad games is because of little time,little money or dumb bosses who just just ruin the game cause they want it their way so next time you pick up a bot game don't blame the game developer,okay???? (note:all this stuff is TRUE i have done my research on my own and found these facts so please do not say my facts were false you may not agree with me but ALL of these storys are true)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

don't blame the game developer.... Empty Re: don't blame the game developer....

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:a bad game there is almost always a reason for a bad game that is not the game developer/s fault for example the reason why et sucked so hard is that atari didn't get the rights to make the game until real late and atari had ONE guy make the game 12 days and another example for one gba game (i don't know which just that this story is true) had been making a pet reality simulator for 11 months showed it o their boss and he said "yeah this is good but we would like to make it a platformer (which is totally opposite of a simulator) and had to recreate the whole game in only 4 months. and some other stuff that can make the game crappy is that the retailers have to get what they want in the game if you want them to stock, so walmart can go to a driving game and say "hey if you want us to stock this game he must walk on foot"so now they have to change the whole game in a little amount of time making the game crappy, also a small budget make a developer keep bugs on a game that needs to be fixed because they don't have the money for it.so mostly the reason we have so many bad games is because of little time,little money or dumb bosses who just just ruin the game cause they want it their way so next time you pick up a bot game don't blame the game developer,okay???? (note:all this stuff is TRUE i have done my research on my own and found these facts so please do not say my facts were false you may not agree with me but ALL of these storys are true)
What are you talking about? If the game sucks it is their fault. They made it. I can understand if the companies didn't give them a high enough budget. But I've never heard of CEOs, VP, ext of a company telling the developers what to do. Hell, even Microsoft isn't that bad (They let Bungie do Halo in any form).
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:19 am

look go get the game informer magazine,they tell even more then me and just look it up i am NOT lying
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:22 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:look go get the game informer magazine,they tell even more then me and just look it up i am NOT lying
Sorry, I don't read Game Informer. That magazine is SOLD OUT. They're owned by Gamestop for Christ sakes. You want a good Gaming Magazine.... Get EGM.

But anyways. I could see why a company would want a DOG simulator to be changed. They suck. Take Nintendogs for example it was crap, Pointless game.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:27 am

the get EGM too,and nintendo power so yeah i have egm and those two also so...whats your point???
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:35 pm

ok this deserves an epic epic fail! if it is not the makers fault whos is it? unless they subcontracted it out, or gave like a very low budget whos is it? and even if they did do hat it would be there fault, cause they gave the low budget!!! and don't blow up on me saying "well they might not have had enough money" well then if you can't get some more money, then don't bother creating the game/system.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:19 pm

HEY EVERYBODY! I DONT TAKE DRUGS OR DRINK ALCAHOL AND I LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT ADVANCE!!!

I seriously do guys...
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:05 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:look go get the game informer magazine,they tell even more then me and just look it up i am NOT lying
Sorry, I don't read Game Informer. That magazine is SOLD OUT. They're owned by Gamestop for Christ sakes. You want a good Gaming Magazine.... Get EGM.

But anyways. I could see why a company would want a DOG simulator to be changed. They suck. Take Nintendogs for example it was crap, Pointless game.

for the sony fans out there Playstation: The Official Magazine happens to be very unbiased and have nice articles along w/ specials like strategy guides, kinda reminds me of the old Nintendo Power except much, much more serious and mature.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 am

DethPanada wrote:ok this deserves an epic epic fail! if it is not the makers fault whos is it? unless they subcontracted it out, or gave like a very low budget whos is it? and even if they did do hat it would be there fault, cause they gave the low budget!!! and don't blow up on me saying "well they might not have had enough money" well then if you can't get some more money, then don't bother creating the game/system.
Thank you!!!! cheers
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:18 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:HEY EVERYBODY! I DONT TAKE DRUGS OR DRINK ALCAHOL AND I LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT ADVANCE!!!

I seriously do guys...

You, sir, are a winner.
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:HEY EVERYBODY! I DONT TAKE DRUGS OR DRINK ALCAHOL AND I LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT ADVANCE!!!

I seriously do guys...

You, sir, are a winner.

MORTAL KOMBAT ADVANCE FTW.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:18 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:

I seriously do guys...

You, sir, are a winner.

its ok, i think i like mortal combat 2 on the gamegear better though.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:49 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:

I seriously do guys...

You, sir, are a winner.

Why people hate MK.A is because it was never supposed to be revealed as a regular part to the series of MK3 ports, you can notice only one character is open, and the difficulty is basicly hit or miss from the developers. Virtuacraft made this to be an original remake.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:
SoliDSnakE wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:

I seriously do guys...

You, sir, are a winner.

Why people hate MK.A is because it was never supposed to be revealed as a regular part to the series of MK3 ports, you can notice only one character is open, and the difficulty is basicly hit or miss from the developers. Virtuacraft made this to be an original remake.
Well. As far as GBA ports go. MK: A was a god send. Sonic the Hedgehog on the other hand...... OH SHIT.

I think I reviewed Sonic the Hedgehog GBA.............. OH YEA I did, when I was Riot904.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:ok this deserves an epic epic fail! if it is not the makers fault whos is it? unless they subcontracted it out, or gave like a very low budget whos is it? and even if they did do hat it would be there fault, cause they gave the low budget!!! and don't blow up on me saying "well they might not have had enough money" well then if you can't get some more money, then don't bother creating the game/system.
Thank you!!!! cheers

haha cool thanks.

i mean its like building a house, if you don't have enough to make the 4th wall, don't bother, its useless!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:05 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:
SoliDSnakE wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:

I seriously do guys...

You, sir, are a winner.

Well. As far as GBA ports go. MK: A was a god send. Sonic the Hedgehog on the other hand...... OH SHIT.

I think I reviewed Sonic the Hedgehog GBA.............. OH YEA I did, when I was Riot904.
to bad there wil be o more mk scene midway is going out
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down