Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best and worst videogame system of all time

+6
DethPanada
jackmackg
mrmcman1616
TheHandofOdd
NixonTech2071
tolstoydreamcastfan
10 posters

Go down

the best and worst videogame system of all time Empty the best and worst videogame system of all time

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 am

best:dreamcast amazing games, amazing controller,amazing graphics(they supported 480i in 1999!)worst cd-i:has THE worst games of all time not to mention a horrible controller,so whats yours???
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

the best and worst videogame system of all time Empty Re: the best and worst videogame system of all time

Post  NixonTech2071 Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 am

GBA is LEGEND... Now the Memorex VIS was pure educational marketing, videogame style.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

the best and worst videogame system of all time Empty Re: the best and worst videogame system of all time

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:50 am

Best: N.E.S. or Genesis.

Worst: Ok, there are A lot of BAD system (some I've owned). But the worst one(s) IMO

5: Virtual Boy
4: Atari 5200
3: Sega CD
2: 3DO
1: Wii!!!!! Your probably saying WHAT THE FUCK ODD?

Hear me out.

The Wii is made by Nintendo. Who mostly stayed true to their roots, and released consoles The Gamer's wanted.

Look at it this way.

NES, the original Nintendo Console.
SNES, Second Console. Just as good as the NES.
N64, Third Console. Not too much gimmicky shit.
GameCube, Controller. Console. That simple.

NOW Here is what happened, Nintendo released the DS. Nintendo found out they can re-lease pointless gimmicky crap and people will buy it even more.

Then we got the Wii. Un-original ideas, not well thought out, shitty games galore, ext.

I mean sure Nintendo has always been for creativity. But come on!!!
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Best: PS3. It's still (sort of) young, and at E3 this year, they're announcing lots of exclusives, and I think it really is the best console. Just good luck paying for it.

Worst: Handhelds count, right? Then the worst is...

The Gizmodo. Worst console EVER.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 pm

i did not start play video games till around the N64 ps1 age. Right now the best i like is the 360. just under the pc with online. worst in GC. it had small about (like 2) games i liked on it.
jackmackg
jackmackg

https://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:31 pm

best video game system....hmmmm either NES, or he PS1.

to HOO: you are so right about he wii, every one thought it was gonna be all that a a 12 pack, well i am sorry but Nintendos bigest mistake was the wii. I mean sure its ok, but its like TKE said, mario knitting WTF just mini games, and no more heros is really over rated, brawl was good for the like the 1st month it was out, after that it lost its lust. the whole "motion activation" thing is a joke, most people end up playing with Classic con, or a GC con. you like can't even do your own moves with the wii mote in the games, they are just pre-set in, the wii mote and nun chuck cost about as much as an Xbox 360 con, online play is laggy.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:58 pm

For me?

Best:Snes: great games, simple.
worst:Sega gamegear: for me, not enough games and Sonic was only ok.
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 am

DethPanada wrote:best video game system....hmmmm either NES, or he PS1.

to HOO: you are so right about he wii, every one thought it was gonna be all that a a 12 pack, well i am sorry but Nintendos bigest mistake was the wii. I mean sure its ok, but its like TKE said, mario knitting WTF just mini games, and no more heros is really over rated, brawl was good for the like the 1st month it was out, after that it lost its lust. the whole "motion activation" thing is a joke, most people end up playing with Classic con, or a GC con. you like can't even do your own moves with the wii mote in the games, they are just pre-set in, the wii mote and nun chuck cost about as much as an Xbox 360 con, online play is laggy.

biggest mistake huh... how does red and black in 3D SOUND TO YOU
BEHOLD THE WORST CONSOLE EVER! IT WILL EVEN GIVE YOU CANCER IF YOU PLAY IT

the best and worst videogame system of all time Virtualboy

anyway the best has to be PS3: especially the 60gb cause you can play ps1,ps2 and of course ps3 games.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:45 am

SoliDSnakE wrote:
DethPanada wrote:best video game system....hmmmm either NES, or he PS1.

biggest mistake huh... how does red and black in 3D SOUND TO YOU
BEHOLD THE WORST CONSOLE EVER! IT WILL EVEN GIVE YOU CANCER IF YOU PLAY IT

the best and worst videogame system of all time Virtualboy

anyway the best has to be PS3: especially the 60gb cause you can play ps1,ps2 and of course ps3 games.
Lol, I'd rather play the Virtual Boy, then the Wii..... well. Sometimes. Wario was great.... but that was really it on the Virtual Boy. I had one... Briefly, I sold it when it was worth something.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:17 pm

i know what you mean, and to all the people curious, that neo geo pocket color is still there, ill pick it up once i get my paycheck, also i picked up an original unworking NES for free today. As it turns out it works fine but the one game the guy had for it wasnt clean (u could see black gunk on it) and cleaned it now it works great!
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  DeanoTheLegend87 Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:43 am

Best - Playstation.

It managed to do what ATARI, Commodore, 3D0, NEC & SEGA couldn't.

Kick Nintendo of the topspot in the Hardware Market.

Worst - My god there are so many.

Virtual Boy, Atari Jaguar, Atari 7800, Sega Mega CD, Sega 32X, Tiger Elec's Game.Com, Commodore CD32.

DeanoTheLegend87

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:44 am

DeanoTheLegend87 wrote:Best - Playstation.

Virtual Boy, Atari Jaguar, Atari 7800, Sega Mega CD, Sega 32X, Tiger Elec's Game.Com, Commodore CD32.

DO NOT BASH THE SEGA CD!!! I WILL TEAR YOU A THOUSAND NEW ONES IF YOU DONT TAKE IT BACK Evil or Very Mad

(sorry i love my sega cd Embarassed )
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:37 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:

DO NOT BASH THE SEGA CD!!! I WILL TEAR YOU A THOUSAND NEW ONES IF YOU DONT TAKE IT BACK Evil or Very Mad

Why. For it's lack of games. Sorry man, I loved the Sega CD back in the day. But in all actuality it wasn't that great.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
SoliDSnakE wrote:

Why. For it's lack of games. Sorry man, I loved the Sega CD back in the day. But in all actuality it wasn't that great.

Sonic CD, Jurassic Park (i like pointy clicky adventures Embarassed ), Silpheed, Snatcher it goes on.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
SoliDSnakE wrote:

Sonic CD, Jurassic Park (i like pointy clicky adventures Embarassed ), Silpheed, Snatcher it goes on.
yeah the sega cd just might be on of the most underratd systems of all time (other than the atari jaguar)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Too bad the Jaguar is OVERRATED, if anything.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:41 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:Too bad the Jaguar is OVERRATED, if anything.
yeah right lol! in the best bad system ever hand of odd says it's his favorite and that it's underrated,don't trust me private message him yourself,i mean how is it OVERRATED most people think it's one of the if not THE worst videogame system of all time
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamGoth Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:27 am

Best: Sega Dreamcast...
Worst: Atari Jaguar, maybe, if they didn't cancel the Panther it would of been bether...
I saw a prototype of the panther and i thought it had another controler... Surprised
ScreamGoth
ScreamGoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down