Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you know a movie is going to be bad when

+2
TheHandofOdd
tolstoydreamcastfan
6 posters

Go down

you know a movie is going to be bad when Empty you know a movie is going to be bad when

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:21 am

they cause every word they say in the movie or have naked scenes in about half the movie i mean really it almost always is right?
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

you know a movie is going to be bad when Empty Re: you know a movie is going to be bad when

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:30 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:they cause every word they say in the movie or have naked scenes in about half the movie i mean really it almost always is right?
Well. Not necessarily. Nudity is a Art form IMO. But movies, Like Shark Attack 3..... or Transmophers..... or Alien Vs Hunter..... I could go on and on. Just Skin-o-sex-o-max movies.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

you know a movie is going to be bad when Empty Re: you know a movie is going to be bad when

Post  NixonTech2071 Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:55 am

When somebody is going to make a fourth installment in a movie just for the money, and the acting.

(hints towards Shrek 4)
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am

NixonTech2071 wrote:When somebody is going to make a fourth installment in a movie just for the money, and the acting.

(hints towards Shrek 4)
Ok how about this. ANY MOVIE that has Star Wars in the title and was made in this decade, OR a movie with a cheesy title. Like. Gangs of the Living Dead. Which is a real movie...... that I watched.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:59 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:When somebody is going to make a fourth installment in a movie just for the money, and the acting.

(hints towards Shrek 4)
Ok how about this. ANY MOVIE that has Star Wars in the title and was made in this decade, OR a movie with a cheesy title. Like. Gangs of the Living Dead. Which is a real movie...... that I watched.

Also, when the director has had a reputation with bad movies...
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:20 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:

(hints towards Shrek 4)

You're kidding, right? Star Wars movies KILL. Even the ones with Hayden Christiansen. I thought the old ones weren't as good because the lightsaber fights were so lame. But when Yoda fought Sidius, ithat was pure epicness.

"Into exile I must go, for failed I have". <----Favourite movie line ever.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TMS429 Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 pm

you now when the are going to suck if they have bad actors like Paris Hilton and all of her other slut friends.

TMS429
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:25 pm

ok, off subject, but has anyone seen the acting of the guy who is suppose to play eddie winslow off of "family matters"? that guy is one of the worst, and there writers were pretty stupid, i am suprised that show made it.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 am

mrmcman1616 wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

(hints towards Shrek 4)

You're kidding, right? Star Wars movies KILL. Even the ones with Hayden Christiansen. I thought the old ones weren't as good because the lightsaber fights were so lame. But when Yoda fought Sidius, ithat was pure epicness.

"Into exile I must go, for failed I have". <----Favourite movie line ever.
Are you kidding? Star Wars movies have been killed. I never watched Star Wars for cool light saber battles. I watched it for the great story. One man rising up against the over powering sith. To see the Return of the Jedi. That some great stuff.

However with The New ones. They're pretty simplistic as stories go. AND EVERY ONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ANAKIN. So those movies were POINTLESS.

I mean come on! They got that stupid Clone Wars movie coming out now. pale
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:11 am

I liked the story, but it was so bloody cliché. Vadar turns good right at the end to save his son....How many times have we seen good conquer bad? And yeah, the Clone War movies were pointless, but it was nice to see how the things played out (ie. Sidius being elected Chancellor, Kwigon being met for the first (and only) time). I just thought the new ones, with their superior special effects, were at least as good as their predecessors.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 am

mrmcman1616 wrote:I liked the story, but it was so bloody cliché. Vadar turns good right at the end to save his son....How many times have we seen good conquer bad? And yeah, the Clone War movies were pointless, but it was nice to see how the things played out (ie. Sidius being elected Chancellor, Kwigon being met for the first (and only) time). I just thought the new ones, with their superior special effects, were at least as good as their predecessors.
Ok, I will admit. The New ones were great for the special effects, AND I was happy that I actually got to see three Star Wars movies in theaters. But really I wish George Lucas would have re-thought 1 and 2.

3 Was actually very very good. But Star Wars fans, already knew what was going to happen! So it was kinda pointless.

But Jar Jar.... good lord. He was worse then the Ewoks.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:33 pm

Everybody hated Jar Jar. I don't know if at the time I had no idea he had an Italian accent, but I loved him. Me and all my grade 2 friends worshipped that little Gungan.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:59 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:Everybody hated Jar Jar. I don't know if at the time I had no idea he had an Italian accent, but I loved him. Me and all my grade 2 friends worshipped that little Gungan.
Wasn't he Jamaican? That's what I thought.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:01 pm

TMS429 wrote:you now when the are going to suck if they have bad actors like Paris Hilton and all of her other slut friends.
Yeah, National Softcore-poon made sure that slut got her ugly ass into movies and GOT Nude! Fuck, didn't we get enough of her in One Night in Paris..... lol! SEX TAPE IN NIGHTVISION!! alien What a Face bounce
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:02 pm

you know it is going to be bad when the title is in engerish(you know bad English???)cause they didn't have enough money to hire a translator
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down