Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games that have recieved really low scores do you like?

+2
tolstoydreamcastfan
NixonTech2071
6 posters

Go down

What games that have recieved really low scores do you like? Empty What games that have recieved really low scores do you like?

Post  NixonTech2071 Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:55 pm

I posted this in another topic, but I think Mortal Kombat Advance is the best GBA game I've ever played, In fact, I played this game as much as halo 2 now, call me masochistic, call me satan, call me a retard, but please know that youhave a panned game, or a port of a game that sucked bad by others, another fact, you guys might have liked SNES DooM!
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

What games that have recieved really low scores do you like? Empty Re: What games that have recieved really low scores do you like?

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:28 pm

there are two games that got bad scores that i like 1 is sonic shuffle:that game was awesome the mini games are 5 times better than Mario party and had an awesome with a brand new enemy and biggest things is that a mini game game had a good storyline!!!! amazing and the other one is red steel for wii,now i know the wii has a bunch of shovel ware but this one is actually good and i think the only thing that was missing on it was online play (which supposedly is going to be in #2)i mean for a launch game the graphics were pretty good the controls were awesome and it was just plain fun, so those are the two that i think should have gotten better scores
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

What games that have recieved really low scores do you like? Empty Re: What games that have recieved really low scores do you like?

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:55 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:I posted this in another topic, but I think Mortal Kombat Advance is the best GBA game I've ever played, In fact, I played this game as much as halo 2 now, call me masochistic, call me satan, call me a retard, but please know that youhave a panned game, or a port of a game that sucked bad by others, another fact, you guys might have liked SNES DooM!
Tomb Raider: Angle of Darkness. It wasn't that bad or glitchy. It just these dumbass magazine decide to review games before their OFFICIAL out and patched. It kinda like Alone in the Dark 5. Fucking great game. However dumb shit magazine who get copies early Review it early and SAY "IT's SPOSE TO BE PERFECCCET!!"
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  donutdiggs3 Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:56 pm

I really like Alone in the Dark after hearing all the glitches and how it was sooooo bad. I still played it and i thought it was a GREAT game.
donutdiggs3
donutdiggs3

Back to top Go down

Post  Gweegwee3 Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Wow i think theres a lot of games ive really liked that got low scores, i just cant remember them all..
Wrath for ps2, awesome chess-like action-stratagy game, lots of people hated it, and it was rated crap..
S.L.A.I. for ps2, completely under rated, its an awesome game you just gotta get good at it. like me XD
Ace Combat 5 - ps2, they say it wasnt as good as 4, but i disagree totally, ive played it over more then 20 times, honest. Ive almost got all the bonus planes XD
Killzone - ps2, sweet game, under rated again, didnt help that idiots over the web made it out to be a 'halo-killer'
Jade Cacoon 2 - ps2, dont even think it was rated??? play it, youll like it im sure
Gweegwee3
Gweegwee3

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf55ion Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 am

PN.03 on Gamecube.

Good game, just a bit misunderstood.
wolf55ion
wolf55ion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down