Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

5 posters

Go down

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Empty COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Post  SoliDSnakE Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:17 am

I remember the first week this forum was up it was full of life and running as possibly one of the better forums ive seen. BUT NOW!!! ITS A F@*$ing GHOST TOWN. GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE AND KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE (THOO or TKE feel free to delete this post if you feel it necessary)
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Empty Re: COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Post  NixonTech2071 Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:41 am

The problem is, this is one of those sites built on PHPBB, although teeming with life, there is way too many sites on this program that are being viewed and joined.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:58 pm

well first of this is more so of a sub website, it pretty much a website on a site with a shit load of websites.

i guess TKE and H00 don't have as many fans as they thought....
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:00 pm

DethPanada wrote:well first of this is more so of a sub website, it pretty much a website on a site with a shit load of websites.

It's hard, REALLY hard to not create a linking site, when you basically have NO Money. I would, really I would If had more money create a better site. I'm currently working on a better site.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:17 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:well first of this is more so of a sub website, it pretty much a website on a site with a shit load of websites.

It's hard, REALLY hard to not create a linking site, when you basically have NO Money. I would, really I would If had more money create a better site. I'm currently working on a better site.

i am sorry if i offended you by saying that, i did not mean it in a rude manner, i was just stating that for the people who did not know.

and i know what you mean, it costs the big bucks.

i just don't like it that you and TKE (more so tke on what i about to saY) he has like this 2000 subscribers fan base, and maybe about 350 of them are hardcore, and about 150 of them are like dead hardcore, yet this site only has like 33 registered members.

you also have your fair share of subs, but still, this place is going down hill. and alot of the forums that i could post a link for people to come on here, well they come from troll infested forums, so yeah.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:16 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

i am sorry if i offended you by saying that, i did not mean it in a rude manner, i was just stating that for the people who did not know.

and i know what you mean, it costs the big bucks.

i just don't like it that you and TKE (more so tke on what i about to saY) he has like this 2000 subscribers fan base, and maybe about 350 of them are hardcore, and about 150 of them are like dead hardcore, yet this site only has like 33 registered members.

you also have your fair share of subs, but still, this place is going down hill. and alot of the forums that i could post a link for people to come on here, well they come from troll infested forums, so yeah.
Well, I think his fans.... just don't know how to operates the intenetz!!! HTML IS THE DEVILS WORK!!! lol! lol!
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 am

This doesn't really indicate my lack of fans, this indicates people's laziness. Or that they don't really care about extra content, or that they haven't really checked yet, and we haven't advertised as much as we could.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:00 am

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:This doesn't really indicate my lack of fans, this indicates people's laziness. Or that they don't really care about extra content, or that they haven't really checked yet, and we haven't advertised as much as we could.

tell your viewers you will give them candy, thats what bush did, and look here he is....well not like that, but he got in he white house.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:42 am

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:This doesn't really indicate my lack of fans, this indicates people's laziness. Or that they don't really care about extra content, or that they haven't really checked yet, and we haven't advertised as much as we could.

im like your biggest fan lol but i still havent joined dox-hound SO NOT ALL YOUR FANS ARE THAT LAZY but a little =P
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 pm

haha, yeah, it seems that way sometimes. But hey, it's always good to have this place as an extra resource, right?
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down