Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i found out how to STILL play the dreacast online

3 posters

Go down

i found out how to STILL play the dreacast online Empty i found out how to STILL play the dreacast online

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:28 pm

use a two way wireless router (that means a router goes on your computer and in your dreamcast)and it works! so far i can't find anyone online but i do use the web browser and update my games(do it to and maybe we can get together online but we would have to establish a time to play)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

i found out how to STILL play the dreacast online Empty Re: i found out how to STILL play the dreacast online

Post  dsdfgfds Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 pm

*leaves topic*
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

i found out how to STILL play the dreacast online Empty Re: i found out how to STILL play the dreacast online

Post  SoliDSnakE Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:04 pm

i just got the broadband adapter and people play on quake and phantasy star still.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:12 pm

SoliDSnakE wrote:i just got the broadband adapter and people play on quake and phantasy star still.

Help me. I have only 1 game for Dreamcast.(I just got a new one a little while ago)

It is Phantasy Star Online.

TEACH ME YO WAYS!
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down