Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen, you could hate me all you want but...

5 posters

Go down

Listen, you could hate me all you want but... Empty Listen, you could hate me all you want but...

Post  NixonTech2071 Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:43 am

Ok, this pisses me off, people keep on using they're mental problems as excuses to bitch alot, some use them and say they bitch because we are annoying, this one old bitch on deviantart named ghostwalker2061 has bipolar right? so? She first sees me as somebody who has no sense of humor because I dont find her "over the legal age joke" funny, then she goes off telling me she hates jokes, ok, did you take your medication woman!?!?! And furthermore, why tell my friends what im doing? Are you some kind of middle aged dyke or something? God I was pissed off...
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Listen, you could hate me all you want but... Empty Re: Listen, you could hate me all you want but...

Post  DethPanada Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:20 pm

i am dyslexic.....is that relavent?
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Listen, you could hate me all you want but... Empty Re: Listen, you could hate me all you want but...

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 pm

yeah i know what you mean there is a mental kid at my school he thinks that he can do whatever he wants cause hes metal problems and if anyone lays a finger on him he goes and tells the head of the school that the guy was trying to beat him up,everyone hates and if he keeps it up he will most likely be beat up by a gang and jump him (even with pills mental people are stupid)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:30 am

I'm ADD........ but only slightly. Like I sometimes have problems staying in one place for over 2~5 mins.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm

I have OCD....Got a problem with that?

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:14 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:I have OCD....Got a problem with that?

Uh no. Just when people use problems as an excuse, thats why we say "push yourself to your limits".
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:00 pm

Yeah, I was kidding, and I know what you mean...there was this kid in grade school who punched a wall, broke his hand, the next day wanted to play dodgeball in gym, so he took his cast off, and punched his "special" teacher because they wouldnt let him play. He stole my watch, too Sad

And its kind of like the guy who robbed and murdered a cabby and then blamed it on GTA4....just last week, too.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down