Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im so lucky....

2 posters

Go down

im so lucky.... Empty im so lucky....

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm

today i just got offered (and hired) to work at atari,now since im still in high school right now i am only packing boxes but if i continue (and prove myself) my boss said that i might be able to go into bigger things, now i know atari isn't the best company but hey it is still cool JUST to work at a video game company period and if i find out any juicy news (might not be that juicy though,after all these are the guys who make the dragonball z games)ill tell you guys
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

im so lucky.... Empty Re: im so lucky....

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:today i just got offered (and hired) to work at atari,now since im still in high school right now i am only packing boxes but if i continue (and prove myself) my boss said that i might be able to go into bigger things, now i know atari isn't the best company but hey it is still cool JUST to work at a video game company period and if i find out any juicy news (might not be that juicy though,after all these are the guys who make the dragonball z games)ll tell you guys
That's cool. But how many people go from packing boxes to.... something like a developer. lol
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:today i just got offered (and hired) to work at atari,now since im still in high school right now i am only packing boxes but if i continue (and prove myself) my boss said that i might be able to go into bigger things, now i know atari isn't the best company but hey it is still cool JUST to work at a video game company period and if i find out any juicy news (might not be that juicy though,after all these are the guys who make the dragonball z games)i will tell you guys
That's cool. But how many people go from packing boxes to.... something like a developer. lol
well it is easier to get the job cause i already work there
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum