Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh jesus... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is out this week...

5 posters

Go down

Oh jesus... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is out this week... Empty Oh jesus... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is out this week...

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:57 am

sounding more advertising than a friggin' sky high billboard, how the hell did they come up with a sequel?
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Oh jesus... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is out this week... Empty Re: Oh jesus... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is out this week...

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:31 am

NixonTech2071 wrote:sounding more advertising than a friggin' sky high billboard, how the hell did they come up with a sequel?
I never saw the original..... I thought they died or something.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Oh jesus... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is out this week... Empty Re: Oh jesus... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is out this week...

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:sounding more advertising than a friggin' sky high billboard, how the hell did they come up with a sequel?

I thought it was best to keep it that way.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 am

Oh god...this is worse than the Sex and the City movie epidemic...

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

I thought it was best to keep it that way.
no,the best way would have been to not release the 1st.movie
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 pm

they are all crack whores, i am sure its just gonna be an estergen fest!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:18 pm

DethPanada wrote:they are all crack whores, i am sure its just gonna be an estergen fest!
Razz Razz
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 am

defining marketing ploy, this movie uses the "traveling pants" name as a futile attempt to cover up advertising strategy. The pants travel because it is purchased by many people around the world, mainly women...
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum