Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anybody find Strongbad/Zero punctuation funny at all?

5 posters

Go down

Does anybody find Strongbad/Zero punctuation funny at all? Empty Does anybody find Strongbad/Zero punctuation funny at all?

Post  NixonTech2071 Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:30 pm

I have had enough of these "competitors" of penny arcade, your not funny copying the AVGN Zero Punctuation, and your not hiding your shame with that punch me in the face look Strongbad!!! Evil or Very Mad
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Does anybody find Strongbad/Zero punctuation funny at all? Empty Re: Does anybody find Strongbad/Zero punctuation funny at all?

Post  Tarman Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:52 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:I have had enough of these "competitors" of penny arcade, your not funny copying the AVGN Zero Punctuation, and your not hiding your shame with that punch me in the face look Strongbad!!! Evil or Very Mad

-_-

Zero Punctuaction isn't copying AVGN, you nitwit... It's completely fucking different! Then again, any video game review show is automatically called a rip off by blind fanboys anyway. Neutral

Give us some proof before you start wildly accusing everything of being a rip-off.
Tarman
Tarman

Back to top Go down

Does anybody find Strongbad/Zero punctuation funny at all? Empty Re: Does anybody find Strongbad/Zero punctuation funny at all?

Post  NixonTech2071 Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:18 pm

Tarman wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:I have had enough of these "competitors" of penny arcade, your not funny copying the AVGN Zero Punctuation, and your not hiding your shame with that punch me in the face look Strongbad!!! Evil or Very Mad

-_-

Zero Punctuaction isn't copying AVGN, you nitwit... It's completely fucking different! Then again, any video game review show is automatically called a rip off by blind fanboys anyway. Neutral

Give us some proof before you start wildly accusing everything of being a rip-off.

Ugh... Im guessing my opinions dont count?
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 pm

I agree.....fanboys are quick to react, and others are even quicker to denounce accusations, as well.

I say, how do you think AVGN got the idea? Do you think he was being original? He obviously ripped something off. But without plagiarism, we wouldn't have Donald/Daffy Duck, or Family Guy.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarman Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:
Tarman wrote:

-_-

Ugh... Im guessing my opinions dont count?

Never said it didn't. I just want to know why you think that way

EDIT: And sorry about coming off so harsh, I'm a bit jumpy.
Tarman
Tarman

Back to top Go down

Post  Homestar2084 Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Zero Punctuation gives a brief synopsis of a game very, very, fast. AVGN reviews shitty games in a hilarious way. Homestar Runner is a funny flash cartoon about clashing personalities, and Penny Arcade is a good video game comic strip. They are all completely different. Are you rant about how other things are ripping off of these things, or are you complaining and these things are ripping off each other?
Homestar2084
Homestar2084

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:15 pm

either way the internet show sucks
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down