Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you lost your gaming virginity?

+5
mrmcman1616
betamax52
tolstoydreamcastfan
NixonTech2071
Gweegwee3
9 posters

Go down

When you lost your gaming virginity? Empty When you lost your gaming virginity?

Post  Gweegwee3 Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Basically, what was the very FIRST video game you ever took control of? Doesnt matter if you loved or hated it, but explain why?

My first was on the SNES, the game was Super Mario World. What a great game! The SNES and Mario was my first (and last) dip into the Nintendo experience, and it was a grand time! Controls, for what its worth back then, were great, it handled like a dream compared to other games that we got for the SNES when we still had it. Graphics at the time were pretty good, although now that i look back on it, its a tad to cartoony for me. Story was basic, but back then, when i first got my fingers on a video game, i was more interested in just the fact that i was playing, not much else (i was also about 6 or 7 at the time.. yeah...). I guess the rest of my joy comes from a nostalgic appeal, and given the chance, id gladly play that game again on the SNES.
Gweegwee3
Gweegwee3

Back to top Go down

When you lost your gaming virginity? Empty Re: When you lost your gaming virginity?

Post  NixonTech2071 Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:52 pm

I believe it was An Iron Man game on the PS1, it wasnt that great, But I was only seven, and I have at least more than one "first game". The true first ame (that was great) was 2Xtreme. I think it was a beautiful first experience.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

When you lost your gaming virginity? Empty Re: When you lost your gaming virginity?

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:45 pm

when i finally beat my first game bubsy 2 for the genesis
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  betamax52 Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 am

My first game was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for the PlayStation.I still have that very copy today.
betamax52
betamax52

https://www.youtube.com/user/betamax52

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:37 am

Mario bros./Duck Hunt. I had nightmares about that damn dog, too...

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:56 pm

Spyro the Dragon
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 pm

My first game.... Must have been Super Mario Brothers.... first game I ever played all the way through was Battle Arena Toshiden, it's sad because was old enough to have beaten at least 50 games, I just... didn't. lol!
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf55ion Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:58 am

Icicle Works on the Commodore 16 plus 4.

Insert tape
Type Load""
Press play on tape
Wait for 2 minutes, then Enjoy.

Good times.
wolf55ion
wolf55ion

Back to top Go down

Post  Homestar2084 Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 pm

My first game was Jump Start Kindergarten, when I was 5. My first M game was Doom 2, when I was 6.
Homestar2084
Homestar2084

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down