Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi im back,why i've been gone and i need ALL of your guyses help!

+2
mrmcman1616
tolstoydreamcastfan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hi im back,why i've been gone and i need ALL of your guyses help! Empty hi im back,why i've been gone and i need ALL of your guyses help!

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:04 pm

hey guys i have been gone for a while and i am going to ell you why need i need your help to get out of this;see i have a fiend named Natalie and i am her only friend and see two weeks ago i got a phone call from her mother and it turns out she was pregnant and blamed me as i was her only friend (and i did not do it as i am still a virgin) so this went when finally i convinced her mom to test to see who's baby it is,so we go and we find out that it is actually her DADS who at first claimed that he did not do it but after police investigated they found out that he put a gas pipe in her room that makes her sleepy and then rapes her so this went to court and for some reason me and her are not allowed so they finally got out and the good part her dad was guilty but here is the shocking part (before i tell let me tell that i am only 16 and i am only softmore in high school)WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.because for a situation like this if the parents allow it they have something called a forced marriage as long as your over 14 and mine and her mother agreed to do a force marriage,also her mother was only a home mother and now she has vary little money and i have to give part of my paycheck from atari to her so unless something happens in 2 days (which is of 9/4/08 ) i will be a married 16 year teenager about to have a child that is not mine in 5months and i am getting pain minnom wage unless you guys can help me get out of this
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

hi im back,why i've been gone and i need ALL of your guyses help! Empty Re: hi im back,why i've been gone and i need ALL of your guyses help!

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:25 pm

Do you live in Saudi Arabia? Or India?

Racial stereotypes aside, you are stupid. Forced marriages are dumb, even if the chick is hot.

Her life is messed up, and she's dragging you with her. My recommendation: Leave. Run and don't turn back. It's a bitch move, and it's not the right thing to do, but it's better for you. Trust me. If you go through with this, your life will be MISERABLE.

Not to mention, I don't beleive you at all, the judicial system is so messed up right now, in the time you were gone, this never could have transpired.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

hi im back,why i've been gone and i need ALL of your guyses help! Empty Re: hi im back,why i've been gone and i need ALL of your guyses help!

Post  NixonTech2071 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:27 pm

did you manage to get hacked again?
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:28 pm

!.i live in america and 2.no,i am not hacked this is real and why i have been gone
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:29 pm

...Great then. Just run away, in urban areas, it's easier than you might think.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 pm

i might run away, and again 1.this is true and 2.the chick is definitely not hot
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Then...Why are you still there? I know it seems childish, but if you are forced to marry, then...I guess it's okay....

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm

i can't leave now my parents are still here....i might try tonight but i really didn't want to do this even though i don't love her it did't expect it to come to this if there is any other way i would try it first
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:40 pm

Ummm.....Ask permission to not marry the pregnant, ugly, raped by her father, poor girl?

I don't think they come much worse than that...

EDIT: I know, childish remarks....

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:50 pm

i can't because they believe i have to help her in her time of need....... sunny i can get a lawyer!!!!!!!
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:05 pm

I would just call the police department (NOT 911). Get the number of your local police department and call them.

NO ONE! Can force you to marry some one, that's illegal.

Or

Just say I don't.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:13 pm

in the name of the great MUSTAKRAKISH why the fuck would you need to go to court!!!

this is what you do

*TKEDCfan walks into room* "mom, dad, i do not want to mary raped by father, ugly girl, with bastard child product of incest rape, ok?ok!*
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:05 pm

i called 911 and apparently the mayor added the law and is the only town in cali. where there is force marriage,so i am running away to the next town so i can be safe and will come back later
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:11 pm

running away from this, where force marriage is illegal, will only make our family even more disgusted, just refuse all contact from the enforcers
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:17 pm

this thread could be a risk to your safety, deviating without legal attention.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Dude.
You're an idiot.

First, I find it CONVENIENT for your idiot story that it just so "happens" your the only town where Forced Marriage is legal. Bull.

Secondly. Your 13. Your youtube says it, and don't think you can go off and delete it, I took a screen shot too.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Megashadow77/TDF.jpg

I know you're gonna try to bullshit your way out of this, but whatevers.

You stupid. You lie, go away.
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:Dude.
You're an idiot.

First, I find it CONVENIENT for your idiot story that it just so "happens" your the only town where Forced Marriage is legal. Bull.

Secondly. Your 13. Your youtube says it, and don't think you can go off and delete it, I took a screen shot too.

MFMPWN!!!!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:15 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:i called 911 and apparently the mayor added the law and is the only town in cali. where there is force marriage,so i am running away to the next town so i can be safe and will come back later

even though this is a lie, and to prove this is, i offer you my beach house, take the nearest bus you can to north santabarbra county (where i am at) PM if you want more info, 'ill put you up, unless of course his is all a BS lie.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:Dude.
You're an idiot.

it says i am 13 because my little brother started the account but he doesn't use it anymore and i don't know how to change anything but the name in fact if you can find the history of the account you will find that the original name was spiderezskullez101 as i am not really a computer tech guy (if you can tell me how to change it that would be great)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Dude, whatever.

Anybody who buys that stupid excuse is retarded.

Even if the account used to be named that, I'm sure it was your old name before you watched Tolstoy and became "Tolstoydreamcastfan"

Why would you take your brother's account and not make a new one?

Did you join youtube AFTER you started watching TKE and made that your youtube name?

Dude, please, PLEASE, just admit you've been lying.
Nobody is going to believe you, I don't believe you. We All know you're lying. Just admit it, and I won't hate you. PLEASE for the love of god, you are looking ridiculous.
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:Dude, whatever.

Anybody who buys that stupid excuse is retarded.

Even if the account used to be named that, I'm sure it was your old name before you watched Tolstoy and became "Tolstoydreamcastfan"

Why would you take your brother's account and not make a new one?

Did you join youtube AFTER you started watching TKE and made that your youtube name?

Dude, please, PLEASE, just admit you've been lying.
Nobody is going to believe you, I don't believe you. We All know you're lying. Just admit it, and I won't hate you. PLEASE for the love of god, you are looking ridiculous.

true we are all tired with bull shitting.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:23 pm

listen i don't care if you believe me or not so hate me all you want but i am not going to change because I know it's the truth weather you want to believe it or not an i don't get it cause the subject is over so how about we let this topic rest and you can still hate and talk about it on other subjects,but really how do you change the settings no youtube???
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:58 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:listen i don't care if you believe me or not so hate me all you want but i am not going to change because I know it's the truth weather you want to believe it or not an i don't get it cause the subject is over so how about we let this topic rest and you can still hate and talk about it on other subjects,but really how do you change the settings no youtube???

Sorry, sir. But everything you say is now null and void, as you're a fucking liar, and anger me.
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:listen i don't care if you believe me or not so hate me all you want but i am not going to change because I know it's the truth weather you want to believe it or not an i don't get it cause the subject is over so how about we let this topic rest and you can still hate and talk about it on other subjects,but really how do you change the settings no youtube???

Sorry, sir. But everything you say is now null and void, as you're a fucking liar, and anger me.

you know who you would hate more, youtube.com/dogmai20f
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Uhh.... what the fuck.

I thought you said you "ran away".
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next