Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sad, sad tale of the gainsville mall...

2 posters

Go down

The sad, sad tale of the gainsville mall... Empty The sad, sad tale of the gainsville mall...

Post  NixonTech2071 Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 am

It surprises me how such easy gold our national fairs and amusement park makes, yet, there are many many places that get no money AT ALL! The little places that deserve all the reception of those that had a population of 500 or more...

The week before this week has beheld a sad sad sight. Yeah, I was with my biological father, it was bound to be a pile of shit no matter where it was.

We were going to gainesville, in which it is close to the texas border towards oklahoma, to wait for some person to pick up a couple of bulky motorcycle parts. IN GAINESVILLE!!! Ok, that was not meant to sound aggressive. But jesus christ I was always wanting to check out another mall.

Like I said, it was bound to be shitty. No matter where you put it.

there were only 3 or 4 shops left in the entire outlet. 3 below the Six Flags Mall! Holy Shit!
And to make matters worse, the food court wasnt even there anymore! SUICIDE ULTIMATUM!!! But the place is a freaking fortress if it can stand having its food chain wiped out.

So we waited over there for at least four hours. And until then, we were already eating at applebees.

The fucking hick shows up and gets his no class ass out of the fucking state.

Never, go to a half deadbeat building for the weekend, never.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

The sad, sad tale of the gainsville mall... Empty Re: The sad, sad tale of the gainsville mall...

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:It surprises me how such easy gold our national fairs and amusement park makes, yet, there are many many places that get no money AT ALL! The little places that deserve all the reception of those that had a population of 500 or more...

The week before this week has beheld a sad sad sight. Yeah, I was with my biological father, it was bound to be a pile of shit no matter where it was.

We were going to gainesville, in which it is close to the texas border towards oklahoma, to wait for some person to pick up a couple of bulky motorcycle parts. IN GAINESVILLE!!! Ok, that was not meant to sound aggressive. But jesus christ I was always wanting to check out another mall.

Like I said, it was bound to be shitty. No matter where you put it.

there were only 3 or 4 shops left in the entire outlet. 3 below the Six Flags Mall! Holy Shit!
And to make matters worse, the food court wasnt even there anymore! SUICIDE ULTIMATUM!!! But the place is a freaking fortress if it can stand having its food chain wiped out.

So we waited over there for at least four hours. And until then, we were already eating at applebees.

The fucking hick shows up and gets his no class ass out of the fucking state.

Never, go to a half deadbeat building for the weekend, never.
lolz.... gainsville mall has always sucked. I went there... once on the way back from Oklahoma. It's a outlet mall if I remember right.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

The sad, sad tale of the gainsville mall... Empty Re: The sad, sad tale of the gainsville mall...

Post  NixonTech2071 Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Its more like they had poor finances
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:47 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:Its more like they had poor finances
Eh.... most malls that have outlet stores, do.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum