Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Boycott

3 posters

Go down

Youtube Boycott Empty Youtube Boycott

Post  DictatorPwnage Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:58 pm

I joined the boycott yesterday (December 18,2008). I have not used my computer all day. I am wandering if the boycott will be over and if so, how will we see TolstoyKafkaEvsky to know if the boycott thing worked. I know they are not going to care if we boycott, because all the users are making them a lot of money. Sending letters would probobly most likley work, but I am lazy. I am just wondering what to do after the boycotting. THank you.
-DictatorPwnage
DictatorPwnage
DictatorPwnage

Back to top Go down

Youtube Boycott Empty Re: Youtube Boycott

Post  hoorayViolence Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Im not really sure if this boycott really accomplished anything, but it is worth a shot. i really don't want to see Youtube trying to tighten their grip or try to "regulate" the material posted. Youtube for me seems like one of the last places where people can express opinions no matter what they may be, without being held back by some non-sense rules.
hoorayViolence
hoorayViolence

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Im not swayed by the limit of this boycott, a boycott is supposed to be infinite until stated, three days do not justify what youtube has been sweeping under the rug. I am at MetaCafe now and if anybody wants to visit my page its the same profile name NixonTech2071.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down