Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of...

+6
Theareen
MLSUSA
brewsterbear
Steoandnoodles
TheHandofOdd
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
10 posters

Go down

HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of... Empty HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of...

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:53 pm

Hey HOD,

I just wanted to try out the forums simply for the SEXUAL THRILL...I mean to see if they work...yeah, that's it...to see if they work....so how do they work?
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of... Empty Re: HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of...

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:49 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:Hey HOD,

I just wanted to try out the forums simply for the SEXUAL THRILL...I mean to see if they work...yeah, that's it...to see if they work....so how do they work?
Pretty simple. You can use the profile to change your avatar and your signature. I need to set you as second admin.

Lol, you called me HOD, I use to use that. I started thinking.... I really doesn't make that much since, ya know? So I'm going as THO or Odd. Which ever one. I been debating this with myself all day. affraid
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of... Empty Re: HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of...

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:57 pm

I guess Odd will do...I still thought Riot was pretty neat, but whatever, I mean, your choice of codenames...oh, MAN I like your profile pic...let's see how do I get me one of those....oh right, profile...HERE WE GO!!
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:04 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:I guess Odd will do...I still thought Riot was pretty neat, but whatever, I mean, your choice of codenames...oh, MAN I like your profile pic...let's see how do I get me one of those....oh right, profile...HERE WE GO!!
Nice lol.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:00 am

It Looks great!
Great Job guys Very Happy
Salute to HandofOdd and Tolstoy.
Great job again
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  brewsterbear Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 am

Yep greetings from sunny ole england looks like you forums work. Very Happy
brewsterbear
brewsterbear

Back to top Go down

Post  MLSUSA Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 am

I bet Tolstoy at the moment is having fun with his game
or it's broken because of his anger Cool
MLSUSA
MLSUSA

Back to top Go down

Post  Theareen Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:40 am

ello Tolstoy and Odd... how do you dooooo

Theareen

http://www.frozenfireclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyokid Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:38 pm

Awesome Guys!
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  Ix07I Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 pm

The website is nice but the big batman face after awhile creeps me out pale
Ix07I
Ix07I

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyokid Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 pm

Ix07I wrote:The website is nice but the big batman face after awhile creeps me out pale
it is a little freaky looking
they should use this instead
HOLY CRAP BATMAN....I have a website...sort of... 59dba44551c90180b355788d4d8663ea
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Hey guys, nice site.

Sean

http://www.gamespot.com/users/ferdi1224/

Back to top Go down

Post  rafety58 Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:24 pm

congrads on a great site looking to many improvments in the near future to come and Tolstoy I hope ypu get your ps3 or tv sorted out so you can play MGS
rafety58
rafety58

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down