Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A list 4 what to do after you have beaten Metal Gear Solid 4

+4
NixonTech2071
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
jmart575
playablemovies
8 posters

Go down

A list 4 what to do after you have beaten Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty A list 4 what to do after you have beaten Metal Gear Solid 4

Post  playablemovies Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:00 am

1. Put down controller
2. take game out of system
3. put in case
4. play something else for 1 month
5. dust off mgs4
6. put in system
7. pick up controller
8. play again
9. beat it again!!!
10. Do a backflip

the following 10 step procedure is not pattented in any way and may cause bodily harm. Do not perform if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant, serious side effects may occur which include: heart burn, indigestion and upset stomach. while uncomfortable these side effects are only during the 1 month period where you have to play something else. the only known remidy is more MGS4

playablemovies

Back to top Go down

A list 4 what to do after you have beaten Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty Re: A list 4 what to do after you have beaten Metal Gear Solid 4

Post  jmart575 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:42 pm

ok then.I beat it and im already replaying it

jmart575

Back to top Go down

A list 4 what to do after you have beaten Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty Re: A list 4 what to do after you have beaten Metal Gear Solid 4

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:28 pm

Sit down and wait for death to come and end your now meaningless life....nah, I'm kidding, I'm not THAT EMO, but seriously, Jones, THANKS FOR COMING THE SITE!!! There's punch and pie in the corner....but because it's merely digital information, I'm afraid it won't be very filling.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:10 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:Sit down and wait for death to come and end your now meaningless life....nah, I'm kidding, I'm not THAT EMO, but seriously, Jones, THANKS FOR COMING THE SITE!!! There's punch and pie in the corner....but because it's merely digital information, I'm afraid it won't be very filling.

"COMING" the site?
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:23 pm

The internets wuz broken for a sec....
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  snake8367 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:01 pm

tke u should make a vid about metal gear secrets

snake8367

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:33 pm

also,you should pwn the people online too
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Starbuckered Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:42 pm

Play MGS, MGS2 and MGS3, Breath and then play MGS 4 again.
Starbuckered
Starbuckered

http://gamerhair.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  donutdiggs3 Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:58 pm

[quote="TolstoyKafkaEvsky"]Sit down and wait for death to come and end your now meaningless life....nah, I'm kidding, I'm not THAT EMO, but seriously, Jones, THANKS FOR COMING THE SITE!!! There's punch and pie in the corner....but because it's merely digital information, I'm afraid it won't be very filling.[/qu

It isn't emo its true......I WAS sitting in the corner waiting for death....but then i got hungry.....
donutdiggs3
donutdiggs3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down