Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody Empty Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:43 pm

I cant believe I uploaded this.

TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody Empty Re: Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody

Post  TMS429 Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:46 pm

you need to do more of theses, screw game reviews this is way better

TMS429
Admin

Back to top Go down

Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody Empty Re: Limp Bizkit Eat you Alive narration parody

Post  DethPanada Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:05 pm

screw thats. here is some real music, tributed to the best metal guitar player ever, from his near and dear friend!

Last edited by DethPanada on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:07 pm

and!

DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:44 am

I'm not seeing anything. Question
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:I'm not seeing anything. Question

shit!!

ok then go look up "in this river" and "last goodbye" by Zakk wylde/BLS.

they are wounderful songs!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:59 pm

DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

Dude, I've already heard those songs. What a Face Zakk is amazing. I love BLS!!! But really what got me listening to bls was Suicide Messiah.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

Dude, I've already heard those songs. What a Face Zakk is amazing. I love BLS!!! But really what got me listening to bls was Suicide Messiah.

yeah suicide messiah is awesome. zakk, and van halen, are my fave guitars players *alive* but Dime is my all time fave!

it was sad to see zakk crying at the rock walk inturduction for dime last year.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyokid Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:29 am

no longer available
dammit
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:24 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

yeah suicide messiah is awesome. zakk, and van halen, are my fave guitars players *alive* but Dime is my all time fave!

Oh hell yea dude. Seeing that made me sad.
Van Halen..... He's kinda overhyped. If you know what I mean. He's good, but not that good.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:21 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

Van Halen..... He's kinda overhyped. If you know what I mean. He's good, but not that good.

i can't watch either BLS dime tribute music video without crying Crying or Very sad Sad

true, EVh maybe needs to try something new, i mean sure he earns a plave in the top 15 guitar players of all time, he like invinted tapping, and mastered it too, and was a mayjor infunlence on a lot of players.

i think though, slash, Alexi lahio, Hermen li, and Bucket head (No Neutral silent ) are the most over rated at the ime, i mean i hate all those like kirk hammett VS bucket head, video battles on youtube where like 90% of the people posting the opionionated vote on there only found bucket head cause of GH2, i mean really folks, he uses a crap load of effects, and is just fast, really take a look at his tabs, and alot of his stuff is digitech sped up, don't get me wrong, BH is a good guitar player, i just don't like him much. he would sound like Hermen li if he had no effects.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:28 am

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

i can't watch either BLS dime tribute music video without crying Crying or Very sad Sad

true, EVh maybe needs to try something new, i mean sure he earns a plave in the top 15 guitar players of all time, he like invinted tapping, and mastered it too, and was a mayjor infunlence on a lot of players.

i think though, slash, Alexi lahio, Hermen li, and Bucket head (No Neutral silent ) are the most over rated at the ime, i mean i hate all those like kirk hammett VS bucket head, video battles on youtube where like 90% of the people posting the opionionated vote on there only found bucket head cause of GH2, i mean really folks, he uses a crap load of effects, and is just fast, really take a look at his tabs, and alot of his stuff is digitech sped up, don't get me wrong, BH is a good guitar player, i just don't like him much. he would sound like Hermen li if he had no effects.
Alexi lahio? Isn't that dude from Dragonforce, if it is. He SUCKS ASS.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:00 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

no, children of bodom, i have now realiezed, that once you get your sweep picks at around + BPM, and have long hair, and a satanic side to you, bunch of year old girls and boys who think they are metal heads, think you are the best guitar player ever (i.e Alexi lahio fans). Crying or Very sad
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 am

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

no, children of bodom, i have now realiezed, that once you get your sweep picks at around + BPM, and have long hair, and a satanic side to you, bunch of year old girls and boys who think they are metal heads, think you are the best guitar player ever (i.e Alexi lahio fans). Crying or Very sad
Lol, then why do people like Kirk Hammet... he's terrible.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:44 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

shit!!

Lol, then why do people like Kirk Hammet... he's terrible.

you know, i have no clue on that, most of the time, thats Dave lovers, and metallica haters that think that, they say hes over rated, which he is in a way, but i think hes pretty good, i mean his stuff aint a walk in the park to play.

what i hate, is people that say dimebag sucked, i can't understand that, i just can'!!! Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 pm

you know, i have no clue on that, most of the time, thats Dave lovers, and metallica haters that think that, they say hes over rated, which he is in a way, but i think hes pretty good, i mean his stuff aint a walk in the park to play.

what i hate, is people that say dimebag sucked, i can't understand that, i just can'!!! Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

Who are they? I wan't their names, phone numbers, addresses. I'm also going to need a bat with nails in it.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:07 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:

Who are they? I wan't their names, phone numbers, addresses. I'm also going to need a bat with nails in it.

try "analcarbomb" on youtube, hes got like a 100 "i hate dime" videos, i can't stand that, really how the f*ck does he suck? look at his guitar tabs, i mean holy f*ck that Sh!t is hard. my sisters ex boy friend was over (they were still dating at the time) and we were gonna watch like music docs on demand on TV, and he wanted to watch a thing on slash, but when i was scrolling though to put on the slash one, i saw one of dime, and we started to watch it, and hes like "oh this guy, he sucks, i am glad hes dead", there was a 5 second pause, i turned and looked at him, and like went wacko on him. he tried to tell me slash was a better guitar player, i have been playing guitar for like a year now, and he does not know Sh!t about how to play, to i tried to show him he big diff in playing style between the too, he still said dime was crap, and i kicked him out.

youtube is just full of like dime and PanterA haters, i can't understand it.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:14 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

try "analcarbomb" on youtube, hes got like a 100 "i hate dime" videos, i can't stand that, really how the f*ck does he suck? look at his guitar tabs, i mean holy f*ck that Sh!t is hard. my sisters ex boy friend was over (they were still dating at the time) and we were gonna watch like music docs on demand on TV, and he wanted to watch a thing on slash, but when i was scrolling though to put on the slash one, i saw one of dime, and we started to watch it, and hes like "oh this guy, he sucks, i am glad hes dead", there was a 5 second pause, i turned and looked at him, and like went wacko on him. he tried to tell me slash was a better guitar player, i have been playing guitar for like a year now, and he does not know Sh!t about how to play, to i tried to show him he big diff in playing style between the too, he still said dime was crap, and i kicked him out.

This guy is going down. I post a update on that.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:17 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

like hes got a couple other names, just pretty much look up Like "dimebag sucks" videos, i mean dime haters ...wtf??? what next cliff burton and iron maiden haters???
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 am

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

like hes got a couple other names, just pretty much look up Like "dimebag sucks" videos, i mean dime haters ...wtf??? what next cliff burton and iron maiden haters???
I made this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0YVyZ15sc

speaking of Metallica and Maiden heard their new Iron Maiden Cover?
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:14 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

I made this.

yeah, is not the worst Iron maiden cover off maiden heaven, have you hear Coheed and cambria cover the trooper? pale Crying or Very sad
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

I made this.

yeah, is not the worst Iron maiden cover off maiden heaven, have you hear Coheed and cambria cover the trooper? pale Crying or Very sad
No, and I don't think I want too.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:12 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:

I made this.

No, and I don't think I want too.

no sir you do not, every thing sounds epic...except for the singin!

i am lawl so much right now, in a metal forum on myspace, some guy is trying to tell me how much dime/PanterA sucks, and how much better "protest the hero" and "the showdown" are better then PanterA and how there guitar players are better then dime. so i told him to make a Protest the hero VS PanterA topic, like its 7-1, with PanterA in the lead. so he goes, well if it were the showdown VS PanterA, the showdown would/should win. when if you listen to "the showdown" they are a 100% christian ripoff of PanterA.

also, he thinks Herman li, and sam totman (of Faggotdragon force are way better then dime, and how they are the best guitar players out there (other then John petrucci, and the guys from PTH and TSD) LOFL
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm

DethPanada wrote:

i am lawl so much right now, in a metal forum on myspace, some guy is trying to tell me how much dime/PanterA sucks, and how much better "protest the hero" and "the showdown" are better then PanterA and how there guitar players are better then dime. so i told him to make a Protest the hero VS PanterA topic, like its 7-1, with PanterA in the lead. so he goes, well if it were the showdown VS PanterA, the showdown would/should win. when if you listen to "the showdown" they are a 100% christian ripoff of PanterA.

also, he thinks Herman li, and sam totman (of Faggotdragon force are way better then dime, and how they are the best guitar players out there (other then John petrucci, and the guys from PTH and TSD) LOFL
The Showdown? Lol, wanna be Pantera. We speed ever thing up force can go die. They suck suck suck DICK!!!

Yeah. Coheed and Cambria is just weird. They can play good. But their lead singer sucks. You don't try to mix Rush with Metal. lol
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

The Showdown? Lol, wanna be Pantera. We speed ever thing up force can go die. They suck suck suck DICK!!!

Yeah. Coheed and Cambria is just weird. They can play good. But their lead singer sucks. You don't try to mix Rush with Metal. lol

my jaw dropped when he said herman was better then dime, i am better then herman!!

some of there songs are ok (C&C) but they should have left maiden alone, same with A7X
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum