Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube blackout- The internets civil rights movement?

2 posters

Go down

Youtube blackout- The internets civil rights movement? Empty Youtube blackout- The internets civil rights movement?

Post  NixonTech2071 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:11 pm

I think there should be a special book comprised of internet history, this can be a major event that will shake the world wide web to its core!

But seriously, we all should be free and have above-average rights on uploading!
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Youtube blackout- The internets civil rights movement? Empty Re: Youtube blackout- The internets civil rights movement?

Post  hoorayViolence Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 pm

I loved the fact that when Youtube got started, you could upload virtually anything. Now I will say that people uploading copyright material is not right, but they should not try to sensor or demote people for the content of their videos. To me, the internet feels like the only place where you have true freedom to say/view what you want, but thats slowly going away. I do not personally upload anything on Youtube, but I am a big follower of many Users (such as TKE) and I would hate to see something stupid happen to Youtube.
hoorayViolence
hoorayViolence

Back to top Go down

Youtube blackout- The internets civil rights movement? Empty Re: Youtube blackout- The internets civil rights movement?

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:55 pm

hoorayViolence wrote:I loved the fact that when Youtube got started, you could upload virtually anything. Now I will say that people uploading copyright material is not right, but they should not try to sensor or demote people for the content of their videos. To me, the internet feels like the only place where you have true freedom to say/view what you want, but thats slowly going away. I do not personally upload anything on Youtube, but I am a big follower of many Users (such as TKE) and I would hate to see something stupid happen to Youtube.

All I can say for youtube is that sweeping dirt under the rug doesnt justify what they are doing to us.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:16 pm

I heard youtube will be installed onto movie players, the only way to decieve more to join under rediculous moderation.

I am sickened by these internet lords.
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down