Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worst movies.

+5
TheHandofOdd
NixonTech2071
dsdfgfds
tolstoydreamcastfan
johndol1412
9 posters

Go down

worst movies. Empty worst movies.

Post  johndol1412 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 pm

For me one of them has got to be the village, I dont what to say about it I just dont like it.

M Night Shyamalan in my opinion hasent mad a good movie since Umbreakable. confused
johndol1412
johndol1412

Back to top Go down

worst movies. Empty Re: worst movies.

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:19 am

here is my list
5.spiders(a 1920's silent movie)
4.coneheads(a retarded movie by disney)
3.men in black 2(a wannabe movie that had no reason to be made)
2.hostage(a gory movie with no storyline at all)
and here is number 1!
1.frankstiens head (when i went to japan in 2003 they had this move, and the dumbist thing is i actually bought it. it's supposed to that after the villagers killed frankestien that his spirit got trapped in his head and now was a floating head, anyways if the happyist person on earth saw this movie he would cry)
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdfgfds Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:14 am

A Floating head?

Are you KIDDING me?
dsdfgfds
dsdfgfds

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:04 am

Top 7 unimpressive movies in 07, or in general-

Nancy drew ( a lack of sense and plot, my mother thinks it's the lack of violence.)

Shrek 3 (Lots of missing satirical moments that what defined shrek)

the hills have eyes 2 (mainly the cut edition, but it's not very original)

vacancy (I've seen Sega FMV CD games with better acting)

Lady in the water (just another example of disguised sexism)

the seeker (I want to believe my mother is satan for taking me to that movie)

Last edited by NixonTech2071 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:10 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:

Lady in the water (just another example of disguised sexism)
I highly doubt M. Night Shyamalan intended that movie to be sexist, you may have took it wrong. I've seen it at least 3 times and I never saw anything sexist about it, anyway to my list.

10. Friday the 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan
9. Fahrenheit 9/11 (It's just proves that Michael Moore has the intelligence of a squirrel)
8. Loose Change, dumb 9/11 truther movie.
7. House of the Dead, Looking for a good laugh at something trying to be serious WATCH THIS!
6. Bloodrayne *see above*
5. Land of the Dead (AKA George A Romero sells out BUT Diary of the Dead was excellent and low budget!)
4. Resident Evil: Extinction, I loved 1 & 2. But can some one tell me why the virus ate water and grass?
3. Jaws: Revenge.... nuf said.
2. Juno
1 1/2. It's a tie between: Epic Movie and Who's Your Caddy. Both suckfests. OH OK I got one even WORSE!!!
1. Gigli...... Watch this and you'll be saying What the fuck was that until you die!
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:A Floating head?

Are you KIDDING me?
nope and you might be able to find it on the internet if you want to see the horror that is frankenstiens head
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  sillyokid Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:51 am

i now pronounce you chuck and larry
sillyokid
sillyokid

https://www.youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Post  Hindsy19 Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 am

Open Water.
Terrible No
Hindsy19
Hindsy19

Back to top Go down

Post  NixonTech2071 Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:44 am

Hindsy19 wrote:Open Water.
Terrible No

Here you go, THE SEEKER
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarman Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:18 pm

White Noise 2: The film tries so hard to be scary, but I ended up riffing on it with a friend, such as a scene in which the main Character uses yahoo to search for google... I'm not kidding.

Return of the Living Dead Part 2: While not the worst movie ever made, it's is just the most disappointing sequel I've ever seen. Gone is the hilarious dark humor. Gone is awesome soundtrack. Instead, was get a cheese-fest about some kids who open a drum filled with the same gas from the first movie (and of course, a HORRIBLE looking version of Tarman) The original had a great cast, but in part 2, all we got was a bunch of airheads. This leads to the next question: with characters so completely stupid, how could they survive the viscous and invincible undead?.... The writers thought up the brilliant idea to make them die from electricity... BULLSHIT. but anyway, aside from the new cast, James Karen and Thom Mathews return, but their Characters are pretty flat compared to their original roles. (They even go as far as quoting lines from the first movie). I haven't seen any ROTLD movies past part 2, so I don't have an opinion on those stinkers. How could they screw up the series this bad? That's not a bad question, Burt.

Raiders of the Living Dead: A kid with a laser gun... Almost no living dead to speak of... really bad...
Tarman
Tarman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 am

Tarman wrote:White Noise 2: The film tries so hard to be scary, but I ended up riffing on it with a friend, such as a scene in which the main Character uses yahoo to search for google... I'm not kidding.

Return of the Living Dead Part 2: While not the worst movie ever made, it's is just the most disappointing sequel I've ever seen. Gone is the hilarious dark humor. Gone is awesome soundtrack. Instead, was get a cheese-fest about some kids who open a drum filled with the same gas from the first movie (and of course, a HORRIBLE looking version of Tarman) The original had a great cast, but in part 2, all we got was a bunch of airheads. This leads to the next question: with characters so completely stupid, how could they survive the viscous and invincible undead?.... The writers thought up the brilliant idea to make them die from electricity... BULLSHIT. but anyway, aside from the new cast, James Karen and Thom Mathews return, but their Characters are pretty flat compared to their original roles. (They even go as far as quoting lines from the first movie). I haven't seen any ROTLD movies past part 2, so I don't have an opinion on those stinkers. How could they screw up the series this bad? That's not a bad question, Burt.

Raiders of the Living Dead: A kid with a laser gun... Almost no living dead to speak of... really bad...
Ok. That just got me thinking about all the terrible Zombies movies I've seen.

re-list.

10. Cannibal Holocaust - It was Zombi, but for some reason I liked it more then Zombi. Strange Eh?
9. Automation Defagetsuckdick - really I don't even know the rest of the title. IT's one of those Dimension's Xtreme pieces of crap.
8. Night Of the Dead (or something of the crap) - It rips of Re-Animator. IT wasn't too terrbily bad. IT was just... crap.
7. Zombi 3.... Just like Cannibal Holocaust Direct ripoff of Zombi. ONLY This one has a completly different cast, that why CH is 10 and not 7. I liked the cast of Zombi.
6. Return of the Living Dead 3 - Fuckin gag balls. DON'T WATCH IT.
5. Flesh Eater - The Cover says "That Zombie from Night Of the Living dead is back"...... really?
4. Zombie 4 - Watch it and you'll die.
3. Zombie 5 - It involved BIRDS YES MOTHER FUCKING BIRDS.
2. Children of the Living Dead - I don't need to explain this. It's just shit and I've watched it... sad.
1. Corpses Are Forever - More Like this movie need to BURN IN HELL FOREVER. IT'S THE SEWER OF MUTANT SHIT. WATCH THIS AND YOU WILL DIE! I only watched about 5 mins.... and said.... SHIT.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarman Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:20 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
Tarman wrote:White Noise 2: The film tries so hard to be scary, but I ended up riffing on it with a friend, such as a scene in which the main Character uses yahoo to search for google... I'm not kidding.

2. Children of the Living Dead - I don't need to explain this. It's just shit and I've watched it... sad.

Oh God... not even Tom Savini could save that suckfest... Mad
Tarman
Tarman

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 pm

none of these are worse than frankstiens head
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gweegwee3 Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:

4. Resident Evil: Extinction, I loved 1 & 2. But can some one tell me why the virus ate water and grass?

Pretty sure they were in vagas, which is desert; though i only saw it in theatres so im unsure of it actually BEING vagas.. and will never see it again, as it was that disapointing... agree with you about the first 2, both awesome.

Dont have a list of my own, didnt have enough to make a gooder.. Razz
Gweegwee3
Gweegwee3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down