Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are gimmicks on a system a good or bad idea???

3 posters

Go down

are gimmicks on a system a good or bad idea??? Empty are gimmicks on a system a good or bad idea???

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:40 pm

what do you guys think??????,i would like to hear your opinions
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

are gimmicks on a system a good or bad idea??? Empty Re: are gimmicks on a system a good or bad idea???

Post  mrmcman1616 Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Well....Wii did the gimmick thing terribly....No third party support, you know the drill....

So yeah, if it's pulled off correctly, then a gimmick can be good. However, it would have to completely remake the way people play games, and it has to be good. Otherwise, it goes down the crapper.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

are gimmicks on a system a good or bad idea??? Empty Re: are gimmicks on a system a good or bad idea???

Post  TheHandofOdd Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:26 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:Well....Wii did the gimmick thing terribly....No third party support, you know the drill....

So yeah, if it's pulled off correctly, then a gimmick can be good. However, it would have to completely remake the way people play games, and it has to be good. Otherwise, it goes down the crapper.
I've never seen a gimmick pulled off well. They always fuck it up somehow.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Yeah... The DS is sort of the frontrunner these days, but I have one, and....It's not that great. The light gun back in the day though....It was fun shooting ducks.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:13 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:Yeah... The DS is sort of the frontrunner these days, but I have one, and....It's not that great. The light gun back in the day though....It was fun shooting ducks.
it's only okay but it's still better that any other handhelds right now
tolstoydreamcastfan
tolstoydreamcastfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmcman1616 Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:18 pm

Nah....I still like my PSP and PSP Slim better.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down