Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY EVERYBODY!? IT"S HERE!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!

+3
jackmackg
Steoandnoodles
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HEY EVERYBODY!?  IT"S HERE!!!!  NEW VIDEO!!! Empty HEY EVERYBODY!? IT"S HERE!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:49 am

THAT"S RIGHT!! A new video from TolstoyKafkaEvsky. What's the price you might be thinking? WHY ABSOLUTELY FREE!! JUST CLICK THE LINK ON THE MAINPAGE OF HOLYCRAPBATMAN.COM TO SEE MY BLOG AND THERE IT SHOULD BE!!

So...umm...watch it and comment on it....here...or wherever...I dunno...
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

HEY EVERYBODY!?  IT"S HERE!!!!  NEW VIDEO!!! Empty Re: HEY EVERYBODY!? IT"S HERE!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!

Post  Steoandnoodles Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Tbh i think I prefer the Dualshock 3 for the fact that it's heavier and not pointless like 6 axis.
I can't relate to this video Sad
I just don't like Metal gear solid
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

HEY EVERYBODY!?  IT"S HERE!!!!  NEW VIDEO!!! Empty Re: HEY EVERYBODY!? IT"S HERE!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!

Post  jackmackg Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 pm

needs full screen. Its nice to see the game rated buy a fan of the MGS series.

i think you should have said cup-pow for MGS4. Razz
Also i watch the ending on you tube. I wont say anything about it other than it was sad ans long.
jackmackg
jackmackg

https://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:43 pm

jackmackg wrote:needs full screen. Its nice to see the game rated buy a fan of the MGS series.

Also i watch the ending on you tube. I wont say anything about it other than it was sad ans long.

I am prepared...to see the ending...and watch all these characters complete their journeys....
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:
jackmackg wrote:needs full screen. Its nice to see the game rated buy a fan of the MGS series.

I am prepared...to see the ending...and watch all these characters complete their journeys....

trust me youll love it. it was great and i never played a MGS game.
jackmackg
jackmackg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Nice vid Tolstoy. Are all new videos made by you for this site going to be posted in your blog? ( So I know where to look for them)
Are some also going to be put up on youtube as well as here?

Sean

http://www.gamespot.com/users/ferdi1224/

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Steoandnoodles wrote:Tbh i think I prefer the Dualshock 3 for the fact that it's heavier and not pointless like 6 axis.

MGS4, you no likeie? o gosh, i think thats the only reason why tolstoy has stayed alive lol.

really the story line is one of the best, better then that Kingdom of hearts BS, why do people like that crap? No
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Sean wrote:Nice vid Tolstoy. Are all new videos made by you for this site going to be posted in your blog? ( So I know where to look for them)
Are some also going to be put up on youtube as well as here?

Yeah, probably. I'll probably do SOME videos here and SOME on youtube. You, know, mix it up and have semi-exclusive content.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:41 pm

DethPanada wrote:
Steoandnoodles wrote:Tbh i think I prefer the Dualshock 3 for the fact that it's heavier and not pointless like 6 axis.

MGS4, you no likeie? o gosh, i think thats the only reason why tolstoy has stayed alive lol.

really the story line is one of the best, better then that Kingdom of hearts BS, why do people like that crap? No

Ummm.....have you ever played Kingdom Hearts? I'm not saying it's anywhere NEAR the glory of a METAL GEAR or a HALO, but...there's just something about it that makes me feel...like I have the heart of a child, and Good always triumphs over Evil, and friends always stick together, and blah-blah-blah. For some reason I care about their struggle...and YEAH, I"M DEFINITELY AWAITING NUMBER 3, and the handheld adaptations.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:12 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

Ummm.....have you ever played Kingdom Hearts? I'm not saying it's anywhere NEAR the glory of a METAL GEAR or a HALO, but...there's just something about it that makes me feel...like I have the heart of a child, and Good always triumphs over Evil, and friends always stick together, and blah-blah-blah. For some reason I care about their struggle...and YEAH, I"M DEFINITELY AWAITING NUMBER 3, and the handheld adaptations.

I have, part one & 2, 2 was ok, sora was a whiny brat in the 1st one. the story line is not that good, i guess i am not jut into the whole disney, RPG type thing. fps sps and tps games are more my thing. i don't even understand why there is gonna be a pt 3, really, sora's dead, and they kinda killed the story line in 2.

what i would rate the game

controls 4/5

graphics 3.5/5

story line (part1) 3/5

part 2 story line 3.8/5

idea of the game in my view, running around with goofy, and mickey, with a key, and a little boy with blue hair, killing ghosts and what not 3/5. if i weren't me, i would give it a 4/5

i think you gave me the main reason why people like it, cause it can make them feel like a kid again, yet still be derived for the older kids cause of the "killing"

i need to get the nerve together to start reviewing stuff, i got so many things, lots of guitar stuff, and i am gonna take the idea of reviewing movies from you tke.

i don't really got that big of a video game collection, but i got other stuff to review.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:03 pm

DethPanada wrote:
TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

I have, part one & 2, 2 was ok, sora was a whiny brat in the 1st one. the story line is not that good, i guess i am not jut into the whole disney, RPG type thing. fps sps and tps games are more my thing. i don't even understand why there is gonna be a pt 3, really, sora's dead, and they kinda killed the story line in 2.

what i would rate the game

controls 4/5

graphics 3.5/5

story line (part1) 3/5

part 2 story line 3.8/5

idea of the game in my view, running around with goofy, and mickey, with a key, and a little boy with blue hair, killing ghosts and what not 3/5. if i weren't me, i would give it a 4/5

i think you gave me the main reason why people like it, cause it can make them feel like a kid again, yet still be derived for the older kids cause of the "killing"

i need to get the nerve together to start reviewing stuff, i got so many things, lots of guitar stuff, and i am gonna take the idea of reviewing movies from you tke.

i don't really got that big of a video game collection, but i got other stuff to review.

Well I think the only reason you dislike Kingdom Hearts is because you're not TRYING to see it through...the right eyes. Like...try playing and dispanding your belief or whatever. Like...yeah, there's no death, but there doesn't need to be. The fate of Sora if he fails is to have his SOUL DESTROYED...and the heartless are not ghosts their creatures made from the darkness in one's being. I dunno, yeah the story is retarded, but then again, it's one of the only stupid stories that I can just...like...and the truth is I don't really like Disney or Final Fantasy that much. I think I said it best in one of my videos,

"I don't know why...but CRAP plus CRAP....equals wonderful." Just my thoughts, though, I can't speak for everyone.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:36 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:

Well I think the only reason you dislike Kingdom Hearts is because you're not TRYING to see it through...the right eyes. Like...try playing and dispanding your belief or whatever. Like...yeah, there's no death, but there doesn't need to be. The fate of Sora if he fails is to have his SOUL DESTROYED...and the heartless are not ghosts their creatures made from the darkness in one's being. I dunno, yeah the story is retarded, but then again, it's one of the only stupid stories that I can just...like...and the truth is I don't really like Disney or Final Fantasy that much. I think I said it best in one of my videos,

"I don't know why...but CRAP plus CRAP....equals wonderful." Just my thoughts, though, I can't speak for everyone.

i think i am gonna re play them both, and try to look at them from a different prospective, i try and do that with life, but yeah you can't do that twice, lol.

and what you mean by crap pluse crap?
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:33 pm

WEll in my opinion:

Final Fantasy = Crap...well sort of...they're definitely getting better, Square Enix, I mean
Disney = Crap

Final Fantasy + Disney = AWESOME?
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 am

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:WEll in my opinion:

Final Fantasy = Crap...well sort of...they're definitely getting better, Square Enix, I mean
Disney = Crap

Final Fantasy + Disney = AWESOME?

hahaha lol, thats kinda like what KOH is, final fantasy with keys, and kiddys!
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 am

Btw they did not end it with kh2. I think after the credits it shows them getting a letter from some ware.
jackmackg
jackmackg

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:28 am

DethPanada wrote:

Yeah I don't like Kingdom hearts either but the reason I donlt like MGS has to do with the gameplay, i'm not a huge fan of stealth games, trust me I would love to love MGS but I can't...I just can't play it.
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Steoandnoodles wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

Yeah I don't like Kingdom hearts either but the reason I donlt like MGS has to do with the gameplay, i'm not a huge fan of stealth games, trust me I would love to love MGS but I can't...I just can't play it.

That is why you fail...
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:45 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:
Steoandnoodles wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

That is why you fail...

a BIG EPIC FAIL. i actualy like the online play for MGS4 better then GTa4, and almost more then Halo3, and i mean this MG is not all about stealth! i mean online play is more like a FPS then a TPS.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Oh YEAH! The Online play is amazingly cool. I either get an EXCELLENT RANK or a rank that says...meh....still though...did I mention in the new video about the retards who shot me in the head....WHILE I WAS ON THEIR TEAM!!??
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:28 pm

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:Oh YEAH! The Online play is amazingly cool. I either get an EXCELLENT RANK or a rank that says...meh....still though...did I mention in the new video about the retards who shot me in the head....WHILE I WAS ON THEIR TEAM!!??

haha i know. and yeah you did.

i really hate snipers with a passion. i am like pretty much a naturaly good a shooting games. i always play halo3 or 2, and Cod4 with my friend, and he always uses a sniper, and picks like the gayest maps that he always trains on, and will start racking up kills on you and will brag about it, until i am like "REALLY, THERE IS NO BLOODY SKILL IN SNIPING ME FROM A GAZILLIONBHGJHFJFDH YARDS" and try to explain in real life, sniping is not that easy. any ways i still end up getting about the same ammount of kills on him, what i like to do, is kill him from like 600 yards with a pistol. also, i proved to him that sniping is not easy, i let him use my UTG l69 airsoft sniper, against me with like my worst gun A&K m16, and i still beat him. so anyways, there should be a limit on sniping kills in the game.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:04 am

IDk about MGS but sniping on COD4 is hard online. not much so on halo.
jackmackg
jackmackg

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 am

The terrible thing is that having a sniper class can actually keep things interesting, with character variation and can give emphasis to teamwork, but at the same time, the best MOST INTENSE games that I play have no snipers and all involve machine gun duels. It's not even that they can kill you from far away, it's that when you meet them close up, they shouldn't be able to wield their rifle as well as I can my little SMG. THAT"S where there's no balance. They can kill you up close and far away. SO THERE"S NO REASON TO NOT BE A SNIPER!!
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:34 am

TolstoyKafkaEvsky wrote:
Steoandnoodles wrote:
DethPanada wrote:

That is why you fail...

Yeah, I fail becuase I have an opinion. Thank you. pale
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:26 am

Hahaha, only joking. No reason to take it too seriously...but seriously not loving metal gear causes you to fail in certain situations. You know that test you didn't pass that one time?....you know that ONE time?
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 am

yeah before I was born God was thinking "oh woops he failed the good video game genre test" lol Very Happy
It's not metal gear solids fault, Belive me I like the characters, story (found out via gametrailers) and I can understand why people love it but i just don't.
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next