Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY EVERYBODY!? IT"S HERE!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!

+3
jackmackg
Steoandnoodles
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HEY EVERYBODY!?  IT"S HERE!!!!  NEW VIDEO!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY EVERYBODY!? IT"S HERE!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!

Post  DethPanada Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Steoandnoodles wrote:yeah before I was born God was thinking "oh woops he failed the good video game genre test" lol Very Happy
It's not metal gear solids fault, Belive me I like the characters, story (found out via gametrailers) and I can understand why people love it but i just don't.

do you not like tps?
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

HEY EVERYBODY!?  IT"S HERE!!!!  NEW VIDEO!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY EVERYBODY!? IT"S HERE!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!

Post  NixonTech2071 Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:20 pm

I think FF is so old...
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Post  TolstoyKafkaEvsky Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:41 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:I think FF is so old...

Yeah, but there's going to be a PS3 exclusive Final Fantasy so....I'll pretend like it's cool...and I dunno, it's got it's redeeming qualities.
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
TolstoyKafkaEvsky
Admin

Location : Everywhere, ALWAYS WATCHING YOU....accept for when I'm sleeping...or eating..

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:39 am

Yeah i do like TPS games but I don't like stealth of any sort. Metal Gear solid isn't really a fully fledged Tps game, it's a mix.

Yeah lately Final fantasy has just been spin-offs and remakes. They gotta go for gold with the Ps3 Exclusive
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconKPD Fri May 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Steoandnoodles wrote:Tbh i think I prefer the Dualshock 3 for the fact that it's heavier and not pointless like 6 axis.
I can't relate to this video Sad
I just don't like Metal gear solid

DON'T LIKE METAL GEAR SOLID!!!??? HERECY! THOU MUST BE BURNED AT THE STAKE FOR THOU HERETIC IDEALS!!!

Just kidding. I was just reading the scarlet letter in school and had to let it out. I'm glad you have your own oppinion.

FalconKPD

https://www.youtube.com/user/FalconKPD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2