Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the most overrated and underrated game of all time, and what do you think of mine?

+11
dsdfgfds
DethPanada
Tarman
SoliDSnakE
jackmackg
MLSUSA
TheHandofOdd
Steoandnoodles
TMS429
mrmcman1616
tolstoydreamcastfan
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the most overrated and underrated game of all time, and what do you think of mine? - Page 2 Empty Re: the most overrated and underrated game of all time, and what do you think of mine?

Post  TheHandofOdd Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:51 pm

mrmcman1616 wrote:Ummm....No? I still love GoldenEye, made in '97. It just got named #1 FPS of all time by ScrewAttack, and Duke Nukem got 7, I think. So it's not underrated. If only I could get my RF adapter fixed, I'd have another fling....Or if it got put on XBOX Live...But that's dreaming.
Just because editors love it doesn't mean EVERYONE knows about it.

I know kids who won't even touch anything Pre 128 bit.
TheHandofOdd
TheHandofOdd
Admin

http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

the most overrated and underrated game of all time, and what do you think of mine? - Page 2 Empty Re: the most overrated and underrated game of all time, and what do you think of mine?

Post  mrmcman1616 Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:40 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
mrmcman1616 wrote:Ummm....No? I still love GoldenEye, made in '97. It just got named #1 FPS of all time by ScrewAttack, and Duke Nukem got 7, I think. So it's not underrated. If only I could get my RF adapter fixed, I'd have another fling....Or if it got put on XBOX Live...But that's dreaming.
Just because editors love it doesn't mean EVERYONE knows about it.

I know kids who won't even touch anything Pre 128 bit.

Well....They're missing out. DooM, Wolfenstein 3D, GoldenEye, and Duke Nukem shaped FPS's today. Without them, we'd all be talking about Final Fantasy XIII....And I played I, II, IV, VI, and VII, and I can say I don't like Final Fantasy.

mrmcman1616

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2