Holy Crap Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Opinions On The Three "Next Gen" Consoles

+9
mrmcman1616
SoliDSnakE
Tarman
TheHandofOdd
Steoandnoodles
tolstoydreamcastfan
Spade
sillyokid
dsdfgfds
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Opinions On The Three "Next Gen" Consoles - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinions On The Three "Next Gen" Consoles

Post  NixonTech2071 Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Right now I think the 360 failure rate related articles are starting to **** out on me for some reason... I dont know if microsoft even does anything to address the problems besides the constant revisions of each and every system out there!!!
NixonTech2071
NixonTech2071

Back to top Go down

Your Opinions On The Three "Next Gen" Consoles - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinions On The Three "Next Gen" Consoles

Post  Steoandnoodles Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 am

The 360's failure rate is 30% which is the highest in the history of gaming (mainstream) affraid
Though, I dunno I definetly feel that this gen's consoles are weaker then last gens...and even before that.
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  SoliDSnakE Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Ok, just a thought here...Why are we still calling the PS3, 360, and Wii next-gen consoles? Shouldn't we be calling them current-gen? Lord knows, the PS3's been out for 2 years, and the 360's been out for about 4 now.
mrmcman1616

Uh PS3 has been out a little bit over a year and 360 twice that.
SoliDSnakE
SoliDSnakE

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmackg Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:49 pm

If you think about it xbox and the ps3 are just doing the same thing Nintendo did. The nes was a great start and people liked it. just like the xbox and psx. The next gen was the same but more powerful. just like the 360 and the ps2. the next version was even more powerful but with a new feature ever thing was starting to get. For the N64 it was 3D grafix that were much better than before. For the ps3 its online play. yeah the ps2 had online but its not as good as the PS3. like the snes had some 3d GFX but not as good as N64. IDK about the 360. Its just on its 2ed gen.
jackmackg
jackmackg

https://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Post  DethPanada Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:50 pm

i can't wait for the Xbox 720!! i think NES that will come out next will fail, lots of people are disapointed with there wiis.........yeah i know, gross. its too soon for the ps4, the next batch on Next gens are supposed to come out around 2010. i can see the 720 coming out then, but not the virginal wii 2(?) or ps4, it will have barely hit the 4 year mark, which is the avg wait for the new systems.
DethPanada
DethPanada

Back to top Go down

Post  rdariusp Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Nintendo WII-well a great ideea but I don't like the ideea of playing games by making efort sorry

Microsoft Xbox 360-Well I like it, I don't like the vibration of the controller thou

Sony Playstation 3-This one I like,It has Blue-ray,and it has a new controller the Six Axis controller

Nintendo WII-6/10
Microsoft Xbox 360-8/10
Sony Playstation 3-9,5/10

rdariusp

Back to top Go down

Post  Steoandnoodles Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:31 pm

rdariusp wrote:Nintendo WII-well a great ideea but I don't like the ideea of playing games by making efort sorry

Microsoft Xbox 360-Well I like it, I don't like the vibration of the controller thou

Sony Playstation 3-This one I like,It has Blue-ray,and it has a new controller the Six Axis controller

Nintendo WII-6/10
Microsoft Xbox 360-8/10
Sony Playstation 3-9,5/10

I dunno if i agree with you on the ps3 controller. It is basically a ps2 controller without rumble but has motion control used in about 5% of games.
Steoandnoodles
Steoandnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2